Air Caraïbes Flight Reservations
- IATA : TX
- ICAO : FWI
- CallSign : FRENCH WEST
- Founded : 1969
- Key people : Marc Rochet
- Country : France
- Office Address : Immeuble le Caducee Morne Vergain
- City : Abymes
- State : Guadeloupe,
- Zip Code : 97139
- Phone number : +820 83 583 5
- Official Website : https://www.aircaraibes.com/
- Twitter : https://twitter.com/air_caraibes
- Facebook : https://facebook.com/aircaraibes
Air Caraïbes Information
The Caribbean is known for its stunning beaches, vibrant culture, and warm hospitality. It's a dream destination for many travelers, and a good reason. With its crystal-clear waters, lush landscapes, and perfect weather year-round, it's easy to see why people flock to this region. If you plan a Caribbean trip, consider flying with Air Caraïbes. With a fleet of modern aircraft and top-notch service, Air Caraïbes is the perfect choice for travelers looking for a comfortable and enjoyable journey. In this article, we'll examine Air Caraïbes, its destinations, and what makes it stand out from other airlines.
Air Caraïbes is the domestic airline of the French Caribbean of Guadeloupe and Martinique, so of course, it is a French airline. The formation of the company took place due to a merger of different airlines. Also, due to a growing demand for French Caribbean tourists, this airline was founded in 2000. It flew 445,000 passengers. Moreover, the airline is in an alliance with CaribSky Alliance. Other airlines like Leeward Islands Air Transport and Winair (Windward Islands Airways) are part of this alliance.
The airline entered into a codeshare agreement with Liat. Airbus A350-1000, Airbus A330-300, ATR 72-600, Airbus A330-200, ATR 72-500, Airbus A350-900, compromises its fleet.
Why Book Flight with Air Caraïbes
- Extensive route network: Air Caraïbes offers a wide range of destinations in the Caribbean, including popular vacation spots such as Guadeloupe, Martinique, Saint Martin, and Haiti.
- Comfortable cabins: Air Caraïbes offers spacious seating and in-flight entertainment. Passengers in Premium Economy and Business Class enjoy additional perks such as priority boarding, extra legroom, and premium meals.
- Competitive fares: Air Caraïbes offers competitive fares, making it an affordable option for travel to the Caribbean.
- Loyalty program: Air Caraïbes offers a loyalty program called "Préférence," which rewards frequent flyers with benefits such as free baggage allowance, priority check-in, and lounge access.
- Environmental commitment: Air Caraïbes is committed to reducing its environmental impact and has implemented measures such as carbon offsetting and using sustainable aviation fuel to reduce its carbon footprint.
Air Caraïbes Destinations and Hub Airports
|Pointe-à-Pitre International Airport (PTP)||Guadeloupe, Martinique, Saint Martin, Saint Barthélemy, Haiti, French Guiana, Dominica, Cuba, French Polynesia, St. Lucia, Dominican Republic|
|Orly Airport (ORY)||Paris, France|
|Blaise Diagne International Airport (DSS)||Dakar, Senegal|
|Félix Eboué Airport (CAY)||Cayenne, French Guiana|
|Lamentin Airport (FDF)||Martinique|
Note: Air Caraïbes also operates flights to other destinations, but the above list includes their main destinations and hub airports.
Three cabin classes are available on Air Caraibes. This includes Business Class, Premium economy class, and Economy Class.
Air Caraïbes' Economy Class offers comfortable seating with adjustable headrests and personal entertainment screens. In addition, passengers are offered a choice of complimentary meals and beverages during the flight.
Premium Economy Class:
Passengers traveling in Premium Economy enjoy additional perks such as priority boarding, extra legroom, and premium meals. In addition, seats are more comprehensive and offer more legroom than Economy Class, and passengers are provided with noise-canceling headphones and amenity kits.
Air Caraïbes' Business Class offers passengers the highest comfort level, with lie-flat seats, personal entertainment screens, and priority boarding. In addition, passengers are provided with noise-canceling headphones, amenity kits, and premium meals and beverages.
Air Caraïbes Manage Booking
To manage your Air Caraïbes booking, you can visit their website and access the "Manage my Booking" portal by entering your booking reference and the passenger's last name. From there, you can review and make changes to your booking, such as selecting seats or adding additional services. If you need to change your itinerary or cancel your booking, you can do so through the portal or by contacting Air Caraïbes' customer support. Fees may apply for specific changes or cancellations, depending on the fare type and the time of the change or cancellation.
To check the status of your Air Caraïbes flight, you can visit their website and access the "Flight Status" portal. You can search for your flight by entering your flight number, departure and arrival airports, or your flight date. The flight status portal will provide you with up-to-date information on your flight's departure and arrival times and any delays or cancellations. Alternatively, you can contact Air Caraïbes' customer support to check your flight status.
Change Flight/Cancel Flight
To change or cancel your Air Caraïbes flight online, go to their website and click on the "Manage my booking" tab. You'll need to enter your reservation code and last name to access your booking. From there, you can change your flight dates, times, or destinations, or cancel your flight altogether. If you cancel your flight, you may be eligible for a refund depending on the fare rules of your ticket.
Over the phone:
You can also change or cancel your Air Caraïbes flight by calling their customer service center. Be sure to have your reservation code handy when you call. The representative will assist you with changing or canceling your flight and can answer any questions you may have about fees or refunds.
If you're already at the airport, you can visit the Air Caraïbes check-in desk to change or cancel your flight. The desk is usually open 2 hours before departure for domestic flights and 3 hours before departure for international flights. If you're canceling your flight, the representative at the desk can assist you with getting a refund if you're eligible.
If you've checked in for your Air Caraïbes flight using the mobile app, you may also be able to change or cancel your flight through the app. Look for the "Change flight" or "Cancel flight" options in the app menu.
Air Caraïbes offers the option to select your seat during the booking process, subject to availability. If you didn't select a seat during booking, you can still select one later by managing your booking. To do this, you can visit the Air Caraïbes website and click on the "Manage my booking" tab, where you'll need to enter your reservation code and last name to access your booking. From there, you can view available seats and select the one you prefer. It's important to note that depending on the fare class of your ticket, there may be a fee for selecting a seat in advance. Additionally, you can also select your seat during online check-in, which opens 30 hours before the scheduled departure time.
Upgrade Your Seat
To upgrade your seat on Air Caraïbes, you can visit their website and access the "Manage my Booking" portal. From there, you can check if upgrades are available for your flight and purchase an upgrade for your preferred cabin class, subject to availability and fare rules. Upgrades may be available for a fee, depending on the route, cabin class, and availability. It's important to note that upgrades may not be available for all courses or fare types, and fees may vary depending on the time of the upgrade request. If you have any questions or need assistance upgrading your seat, you can contact Air Caraïbes' customer support.
Add Special Requests
To add special requests to your Air Caraïbes booking, such as special meals, wheelchair assistance, or other accommodations, you can visit their website and access the "Manage my Booking" portal. From there, you can select the "Add Special Requests" option and choose the type of request you need. You can also contact Air Caraïbes' customer support to request special accommodations. It's important to note that some special requests may require advance notice, so it's best to make your requests as early as possible before your flight. If you have any questions or need assistance adding special requests, contact Air Caraïbes' customer support.
If you need to bring more baggage than your allowed baggage allowance, you can do so by paying an excess baggage fee. The fees vary depending on your destination and the extra luggage you must bring.
In-Flight Entertainment and wifi
- Air Caraïbes offers personal in-flight entertainment screens in all cabins, featuring a selection of movies, TV shows, music, and games.
- Passengers in Premium Economy and Business Class enjoy noise-canceling headphones and an expanded selection of in-flight entertainment options.
- Air Caraïbes does not currently offer wifi on their flights.
- Passengers are encouraged to download the "Air Caraïbes Entertainment" app before their flight to access a more comprehensive selection of in-flight entertainment content on their devices.
- The in-flight entertainment offerings may vary depending on the aircraft type and the route, so it's best to check with Air Caraïbes for specific details.
|Cabin Class||Meal Service|
|Economy Class||Complimentary hot meals and non-alcoholic beverages|
|Premium Economy Class||Complimentary hot meals, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, and a snack box|
|Business Class||A premium hot meal, appetizer, dessert, cheese, and a selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages|
Note: The meal offerings may vary depending on the route and the time of the flight, and special meal options are also available upon request.
Frequent Flyer Program
- Earning points: Members can earn points by flying on Air Caraïbes or their partner airlines, as well as by using the services of program partners such as hotels, car rentals, and shopping.
- Elite tiers: The program has three elite tiers - Silver, Gold, and Platinum - which offer additional benefits such as bonus points, priority check-in, and lounge access.
- Redeeming points: Members can redeem their points for flights, upgrades, and other rewards such as hotel stays and car rentals.
Air Caraïbes has customer support phone lines available for passengers to call for assistance with booking, managing their reservations, and other inquiries.
Ask Camille (https://en.aircaraibes.com/en/contacts-and-complaints)
Air Caraïbes Popular Flight Routes
Air Caraïbes Route Map
What this artical helpful ?
Air Caraïbes FAQ's
Air Caraïbes offers direct flights to over 13 Caribbean destinations, including Guadeloupe, Martinique, and Saint Martin.
Yes, Air Caraïbes offers a range of in-flight entertainment options, including movies, TV shows, and music.
You can book your flight with Air Caraïbes online through the airline's website, or through one of its partner travel agencies.