Why book with Southwest airlines Vacations?
For Southwest airlines Vacations priority is Customer Service. They recognize themselves as a Customer Service company that also flies airplanes, book hotels and do the necessary arrangements. From the moment you book your trip till the time you get back, their mission is to make your travel experience a great one.
Large Travel Network
With an extensive network, they operate in more than 90 destinations all over Mexico, the United States, and the Caribbean. In thee states they operate over 3,800 flights a day, comprising more than 500 roundtrip markets.
Not only do they offer affordable rates on Southwest vacation website, but their also uphold our policy of not charging additional fees such as “others.” The first two checked bags still travel free1 on Southwest-operated flights (yes, that includes skis and golf clubs), plus they don’t charge a change fee.
Points which can take you to other destinations
Their cherished Rapid Reward Frequent Flyer Program allows travelers to earn reward flights, easier and faster than ever. With boundless reward seats, no blackout dates, and non-expiring points *, you can plan your next getaway as soon as possible.
Southwest Airlines Customer Center Phone Number: 1-800-435-9792.
Southwest Airlines Website: southwest.com
Southwest Airlines Customer Service Address: Southwest Airlines, PO Box 36647-1CR, Dallas, Texas 75235, USA.
Steps to follow when you are booking from Southwest vacations Website
- Choose Hotel+ Flight Tab on Search form on home page
- Here you have to put the airport names, for example, from New York to Miami and Select the depart and returns dates then click on search button. You will be redirected to the next page
- Now you are on the page where you select hotels itinerary and room type as per your requirements as well as your budget. On the right side filters will be displayed so that you can refine the search for hotels.
- One you click on ‘Select Hotel’ you will proceed to the next step and select the room type you prefer.
- Next Page will be with Flight itinerary. Choose your preferred Flight by using the filters on the right side of the page to refine search. You have to choose your flight category, along with the seats on the next page.
- Now if your trip is a, round trip then you have to choose your return flight. The process of booking will be the same as your departure flight.
- Now you are on the final page. You can view the vacation summary here, from the hotel name to flight itinerary, you ca go cross check everything.
- You can also choose rent a car, time slots that you need to choose from will be displayed.
- You can see the entire amount of your chosen Southwest Airlines vacations packages. You can print out the details straight from this page and make the payment.
Be impressed by the city of skyscrapers, the setting for many movies and series. Stroll through Central Park, China Town, Little Italy. Cross the Brooklyn Bridge, visit the MoMA and soak up the cosmopolitan atmosphere of the place. As the leading metropolis of food, fashion, art and theater New York is on the list of every traveler, exactly like it should be.
Enjoy the best trips to Punta Cana. Make your Caribbean dreams come true with a vacation in Punta Cana: the most luxurious all-inclusive hotels, paradisiacal beaches full of palm trees, sun and crystal clear turquoise blue waters.
The Riviera Maya is located in the Yucatan Peninsula, in the amazing country of Mexico and has become one of the most recognized tourist destinations worldwide. It is an incredible paradise where you can enjoy white sand beaches, archaeological ruins, varied gastronomy and endless activities for all tastes.
Fall in love with Cuba! Enjoy Old Havana with its great nightlife and visit its museums and colonial houses. Tour the real Cuba and visit the cities of Havana, Cienfuegos, Trinidad, Santa Clara and Varadero.
The ideal destination to spend a dream vacation in a Mexican paradise. In this place, with beaches of fine white sand and turquoise water, you will also find peace, the rest you are looking for just 30 kilometers from Cancun. Visit Isla Muejres where you can admire the Garrafón Natural Park, jump from the zip lines that pass over this beautiful sea, practice snorkeling and visit the center turtle conservation.
We have all dreamed of Jamaica, the Caribbean country cradle of reggae, where we will dance to the rhythm of the music of the renowned Bob Marley. There are several tourist areas, Montego Bay with British colonial architecture, Negril known for its diving and snorkeling sites, and of course its capital Kingston.
Belize is in the part that limits the north with Mexico and the south and west with Guatemala. The capital of the country is Belmopan and its climate is tropical, hot and humid. A curious fact is that this is the only country in Central America whose official language is English, however, Spanish and other Mayan languages are also spoken.
On this island is Honolulu, the capital of the archipelago. It is the epicenter of the Hawaiian nightlife. In the center of the city there are many nightclubs and restaurants. Visit a beach bar to immerse yourself in its atmosphere.
Another island that you should not miss. The marine diversity of its national park is impressive. It will not be strange that, while swimming, you will find a giant turtle. Here there are also some of the most spectacular volcanoes in the archipelago.