Royal Jordanian Check-in Information
IATA : RJ
ICAO : RJA
CallSign : JORDANIAN
Founded : 1963
Key people : Samer Majali (President and CEO), Saeed Darwazeh (Chairman)
Country : Jordan
Office Address : Headquarters: Building 37, Mohammad Ali Janah Street,
City : Amman
Zip Code : 11118
Phone number : +962.6.5100000
Official Website : http://www.rj.com/
Check-in arrival time at airport:
|Domestic:||60 minutes before scheduled departure|
|International:||90 minutes before scheduled departure|
Minimum required check-in time with baggage:
|Domestic:||30 minutes before scheduled departure|
|International:||60 minutes before scheduled departure|
Royal Jordanian Check-in policy
You may check-in for your Royal Jordanian flight with the following options:
- Online check-in (Web check-in)
- Airport check-in
- Mobile check-in
- Kiosk check-in
The following travel paperwork must be organized before arriving at the Royal Jordanian Airport:
- A valid passport or government-issued identification
- E-ticket number
- The name and details of your Royal Jordanian flight
Online Check-in to Get a Boarding Pass
Here are the steps for Jordanian Web check-in:
- Go to Jordanian air main webpage (https://www.rj.com/)
- Click on the Check-in options.
- Type in relevant information like the confirmation number and the passenger's name.
- Please select the continue button.
- Download your boarding card from Royal Jordanians.
Airport Check-in to Get a Boarding Pass
To use Jordanian air's ticket counter check-in service, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the airport and look for the Royal Jordanians ticket counter.
- Present your Jordanian booking confirmation to the agent at the counter.
- The agent verifies your booking.
- Then confirm the check-in request.
- The agent will issue your boarding pass.
Mobile check-in to get a Boarding Pass
To use Jordanian air mobile check-in service, you can follow these steps:
- Access the Jordanian App from your mobile.
- Select the Mobile Check-in facility option from the menu.
- Enter your surname and Jordanian flights e-ticket number.
- follow the on-screen instructions.
- Now download your Jordanian air Boarding Card or save it on your phone.
Kiosk check-in to get a Boarding Pass
- You have to go to the airport and find the kiosk machine check-in area.
- Touch the kiosk screen to start the check-in process.
- Enter your Jordanian flight e-ticket number and your last name.
- Review your flight details and confirm your check-in.
- print your boarding pass.
Passengers must show both their boarding pass and a government-issued photo identity card to the gate agent before boarding a Jordanian flight. So that passengers can board the plane.
Royal Jordanian Boarding Pass FAQ's
Yes, you can check-in online for your Royal Jordanian flight. Online check-in opens 24 hours before departure and closes one hour before departure time. You can access online check-in through the Royal Jordanian website or mobile app.
Yes, you can check-in at the airport for your Royal Jordanian flight. There are dedicated check-in counters available for passengers who have not checked-in online or require additional assistance.
Royal Jordanian Airlines recommends passengers check-in at least two hours before departure time for domestic flights and three hours for international flights. It's always best to arrive early to allow time for security checks and unforeseen delays.