Royal Air Maroc Flight check-in Information
IATA : AT
ICAO : RAM
CallSign : ROYAL AIR MAROC
Founded : 1957; 64 years ago
Key people : Abdelhamid Addou
Country : Morocco
Office Address : Boulevard Moulay Abdellah Cherif, Casablanca 20200, Morocco
City : Casablanca
State : Casablanca,
Zip Code : 20200
Phone number : +212 5224-89797
Official Website : http://www.royalairmaroc.com/
Check-in arrival time at airport:
|Domestic:||60 minutes before scheduled departure|
|International:||90 minutes before scheduled departure|
Minimum required check-in time with baggage:
|Domestic:||30 minutes before scheduled departure|
|International:||60 minutes before scheduled departure|
Royal Air Maroc Check-in policy
You may check-in for your Royal Air Maroc flight with the following options:
- Online check-in (Web check-in)
- Airport check-in
- Mobile check-in
- Kiosk check-in
- Curbside check-in
The following travel paperwork must be organized before arriving at the Royal Air Maroc Airport:
- A valid passport or government-issued identification
- E-ticket number
- The name and details of your Royal Air Maroc flight
Online Check-in to Get a Boarding Pass
Here are the steps for Royal Air Maroc Web check-in:
- Visit Royal Air Maroc Airline's official website.
- On the home page, click on the Royal Air Maroc check-in online tab.
- Enter your booking reference.
- Add the details of the booking reference that you opted for.
- After finishing the process, you can print or download your Royal Air Maroc boarding pass.
Airport Check-in to Get a Boarding Pass
To use the Royal Air Maroc ticket counter check-in service, you can follow these steps:
- First, go to the airport and look for the Royal Air Maroc ticket counter.
- Then, present your Royal Air Maroc booking confirmation to the agent at the counter.
- The agent verifies your booking.
- Then confirm the check-in request
- The agent will issue your boarding pass.
Mobile check-in to get a Boarding Pass
To use the Royal Air Maroc mobile check-in service, you can follow these steps:
- First, go to your mobile play store.
- Download and install the Royal Air Maroc mobile app.
- Open the Royal Air Maroc app on your phone. And go to the check-in section.
- Enter all the required information.
- Enter your PNR number.
- Enter your flight details along with the other information asked.
- Submit your details. And download your boarding pass.
Kiosk Check-in to Get a Boarding Pass
- You have to go to the airport and find the kiosk machine check-in area
- Touch the kiosk screen to start the check-in process
- Enter your Royal Air Maroc flight e-ticket number and your last name
- Review your flight details and confirm your check-in
- print your boarding pass
Royal Air Maroc Boarding Pass FAQ's
Checking in at the airport is also an important solution for passengers who have problems with the web-check-in service, they can validate their check-in and withdraw their boarding pass without any problem.
The web check-in service is also open for the various flights. Between 48 hours and 2 hours before departure, you can take advantage of the web check-in service to validate it and obtain your boarding pass.