Royal Air Maroc Cancellation and Refund Policy FAQ's
1. How to claim flight cancellation Royal Air Maroc? +
If your Royal Air Maroc flight has been canceled, you are entitled to compensation of up to € 600. We handle the Royal Air Maroc claim for flight cancellation for you without any risk. You do not have to do anything and you will receive the maximum compensation for flight cancellation as well as a ticket refund for a canceled flight Royal Air Maroc and other expenses of your trip.
2. How to Claim Royal Air Maroc overbooking compensation? +
If you have bought your ticket with Royal Air Maroc to board a flight and have been denied boarding, do not hesitate to claim compensation for Royal Air Maroc for overbooking and contact us. We take care of all overbooking claims for free and without worry for our clients, obtaining compensation of up to € 600 as well as other rights.
3. Where to claim a refund for a canceled flight? +
Flight cancellation claims and claim forms vary from airline to airline. For this reason, below we indicate the direct links to claim a refund for flight cancellation in each of the airlines.
4. My flight is cancelled, will I be reimbursed? +
Our customers affected by the cancellations of international flights following the Covid-19 pandemic can now benefit from the special provisions put in place by the company, namely: the unlimited change without charge of the date of departure and the destination. Fare difference may apply in the event of non-availability of the initial class.
5. How to get compensation? +
Keep your Royal Air Maroc travel documents handy.
- Boarding pass (especially if your plane is delayed)
- Electronic ticket
- Booking confirmation
- Delay certificate
- Baggage tags, etc.
- Proof of expenses incurred as a result of the delay, cancellation, or refusal to board the flight (meal, taxi, hotel costs, etc.)