Middle East Airlines Check-in information
IATA : ME
ICAO : MEA
CallSign : CEDAR JET
Founded : 1945
Key people : Mohammad El Hout
Country : Lebanon
Office Address : PO Box 11-206 Airport Road,
City : Beirut
Zip Code : 1107-2801
Phone number : 011 961 1330
Official Website : https://www.mea.com.lb/english/home
Check-in arrival time at airport:
|Domestic:||60 minutes before scheduled departure|
|International:||90 minutes before scheduled departure|
Minimum required check-in time with baggage:
|Domestic:||30 minutes before scheduled departure|
|International:||60 minutes before scheduled departure|
Middle East Airlines Check-in policy
You may check-in for your Middle East airlines flight with the following options:
- Online check-in (Web check-in)
- Airport check-in
- Mobile check-in
- Kiosk check-in
The following travel paperwork must be organized before arriving at the Middle East airlines Airport:
- A valid passport or government-issued identification
- E-ticket number
- The name and details of your Middle East airlines flight
Online Check-in to Get a Boarding Pass
Here are the steps for Middle East airlines Web check-in:
- Go to Middle East airline's main webpage (https://www.mea.com.lb/)
- Click on the Check-in options
- Type in relevant information like the confirmation number and the passenger's name
- Please select the Continue button
- Download your boarding card from Lufthansas.
Airport Check-in to Get a Boarding Pass
To use Middle East airlines ticket counter check-in service, you can follow these steps:
- First, go to the airport and look for the Middle East airlines ticket counter.
- Then, present your Middle East airlines booking confirmation to the agent at the counter.
- The agent verifies your booking
- Then confirm the check-in request
- The agent will issue your boarding pass.
Mobile check-in to get a Boarding Pass
To use the Middle East airlines mobile check-in service, you can follow these steps:
- Access the Middle East airlines App from your mobile
- Select the Mobile Check-in facility option from the menu
- Enter your surname and Middle East airlines flight e-ticket number
- follow the on-screen instructions
- Now download your Middle East airlines Boarding Card or save it on your phone
Kiosk Check-in to Get a Boarding Pass
- You have to go to the airport and find the kiosk machine check-in area
- Touch the kiosk screen to start the check-in process
- Enter your Middle East airlines flight e-ticket number and your last name
- Review your flight details and confirm your check-in
- print your boarding pass
Middle East Airlines (MEA) Boarding Pass FAQ's
Middle East Airlines offers several check-in options for passengers, including online check-in, mobile check-in, and check-in at the airport.
The deadline for online check-in with Middle East Airlines varies depending on the route and destination. Passengers are encouraged to review Middle East Airlines' website or contact the customer service center for more information on check-in deadlines.
Yes, passengers can check in at the airport for their Middle East Airlines flight. Check-in counters typically open 3 hours before departure and close 1 hour before departure.
Passengers need to present a valid passport or identification document, their Middle East Airlines ticket or itinerary, and any other required travel documents such as visas or health certificates.