Kuwait Airways Check-in information
IATA : KU
ICAO : KAC
CallSign : KUWAITI
Founded : 1953 (as Kuwait National Airways)
Key people : Yousef A M J Alsaqer (Chairperson) | Kamil Al-awadhi (CEO) | Yacoub Al-Najjar (COO)
Country : Kuwait
Office Address : Kuwait International Airport P. O. Box 394, Safat. Kuwait City, 13004 Kuwait
City : Kuwait City
State : Kuwait,
Zip Code : 13004
Phone number : +1 800 4 KUWAIT
Official Website : http://www.kuwaitairways.com/
Check-in arrival time at airport:
|Domestic:||60 minutes before scheduled departure|
|International:||90 minutes before scheduled departure|
Minimum required check-in time with baggage:
|Domestic:||30 minutes before scheduled departure|
|International:||60 minutes before scheduled departure|
You may check-in for your Kuwait Airways flight with the following options:
- Online check-in (Web check-in)
- Airport check-in
- Mobile Check-in
- Kiosk check-in
The following travel paperwork must be organized before arriving at Kuwait Airways Airport:
- A valid passport or government-issued identification
- E-ticket number
- The name and details of your Kuwait Airways flight
Online Check-in to Get a Boarding Pass
Here are the steps for Kuwait Web check-in:
- Go to Kuwait Airways and visit the KLM website at (https://www.kuwaitairways.com/)
- Click on the Check-in options
- Type in relevant information like the confirmation number and the passenger's name
- Please select the Continue button
- Download your boarding card from Kuwait Airways.
Airport Check-in to Get a Boarding Pass
To use Kuwait Air's ticket counter check-in service, you can follow these steps:
- First, go to the airport and look for the Kuwait Airways ticket counter.
- Then, present your Kuwait booking confirmation to the agent at the counter.
- The agent verifies your booking
- Then confirm the check-in request
- The agent will issue your boarding pass.
Mobile Check-in to Get a Boarding Pass
To use Kuwait Airways mobile check-in service, you can follow these steps:
- Access the Kuwaiti App from your mobile
- Select the Mobile Check-in facility option from the menu
- Enter your surname and Kuwait flights e-ticket number
- follow the on-screen instructions
- Now download your Kuwait air Boarding Card or save it on your phone
Kiosk Check-in to Get a Boarding Pass
- You have to go to the airport and find the kiosk machine check-in area
- Touch the kiosk screen to start the check-in process
- Enter your Kuwait flight e-ticket number and your last name
- Review your flight details and confirm your check-in
- print your boarding pass
Kuwait Airways Boarding pass
Before boarding a Kuwait flight, passengers must show their boarding pass and a government-issued photo identity card to the gate agent. So that passengers can board the plane.
Kuwait Airways Boarding Pass FAQ's
Yes, Kuwait Airways offer online seat reservation. Apart from that, you can also choose your seat according to your comfort zone. Visit on the website page and book Kuwait Airways flights.
Yes, it is possible to receive a boarding card for Kuwait Airways through the website. After you have completed the online check-in process, it is time to select a seat and print your boarding card.
It is mandatory for all passengers to check-in online 48 hours to 60 min before flight departure.