Korean Air Cancellation and Refund Policy FAQ's
1. If there is a cancellation in my flight, will the refund take place on its own? +
No, there will be no automatic refund. In order to get a refund, you will have to request for the same.
2. Does my check-in cancellation mean my reservation is also canceled? +
No, canceling your check-in will only cancel the check-in processes and not your reservation. To cancel your reservation you need to carry out more steps.
3. Can I cancel my reservation for an international flight online? +
You can cancel your international flight online through the official website or mobile app. If you’re not able to cancel it online feel free to contact the airline service center.
4. What are the provisions for the refund of a seat upgrade? +
If your flight is canceled and you have a seat upgrade, you will receive a refund for the unused upgrade. There will be some fees applicable depending on the nature of your reservation.
5. Can I get a refund for the cancellation of domestic flights? +
Yes, you can request a refund against the cancellation of domestic flights. The provisions for ticket cancellation remain the same. You can do it via the official website or mobile app or service center.