Copa Airlines Flight check-in and Boarding Pass
IATA : CM
ICAO : CMP
CallSign : COPA
Founded : 21 June 1944
Key people : Pedro Heilbron (CEO) | Jose Montero (CFO)
Country : Republic of Panama
Office Address : Postal Code 0816-06819. Panama, Republic of Panama
City : Panama
State : Republic of Panama,
Zip Code : 06819
Phone number : +1 800 359 2672
Official Website : https://www.cathaypacific.com/cx/en_IN.html
Check-in arrival time at airport:
|Domestic:||60 minutes before scheduled departure|
|International:||90 minutes before scheduled departure|
Minimum required check-in time with baggage:
|Domestic:||30 minutes before scheduled departure|
|International:||60 minutes before scheduled departure|
You may check in for your Copa Airlines flight with the following options:
- Online check-in (Web check-in)
- Ticket counter check-in at the airport
- Kiosk check-in
The following travel paperwork must be organized before arriving at the Copa Airlines Airport:
- A valid passport or government-issued identification
- E-ticket number
- The name and details of your Copa Airlines flight
Online web check-in to Get a Boarding Pass
- Open the Copa Airlines Website - To begin the process of the online web check-in; the first step is to open the Copa Airlines website on your device. Once you have opened the website, locate the "Check-in" option, usually at the top of the webpage.
- Enter your Flight Details - After clicking on the "Check-in" option, you will be directed to a page where you must enter your flight details. You must enter your booking code, last name, and departure city. Make sure you enter the correct information to avoid any issues.
- Select Your Seat - Once you have entered your flight details, you will be directed to the seat selection page. Here, you can choose your preferred seat for your flight. If available, you can choose a standard chair or pay for an extra-legroom seat. Once you have selected your heart, click on "Continue."
- Confirm Your Flight Details - After selecting your seat, you will be directed to a page where you must confirm your flight details. Double-check all the information to ensure accuracy, including the flight date and time, departure city, and name.
- Print Your Boarding Pass - After confirming your flight details, you will be directed to a page where you can print your boarding pass. You can print it directly from the website or save it to your device and print it later. Ensure you have your boarding pass when you arrive at the airport.
Ticket counter check-in to Get a Boarding Pass
- Arrive at the Airport Early - Arriving early is essential to ensure you have enough time to complete the ticket counter check-in process. The recommended time to arrive at the airport is at least two hours before the scheduled departure time for domestic flights and three hours for international flights.
- Find the Check-in Counter - Once you arrive at the airport, find the check-in counter for your airline. The check-in counters are usually near the entrance or departure hall. Look for the signs or ask an airport representative for directions.
- Provide Your Travel Documents - When you reach the check-in counter, provide your travel documents, including your passport (for international flights), boarding pass, and any other required documents. The airline representative will verify your travel documents, check your reservation, and assign you a seat.
- Check Your Luggage - After completing the check-in process, you must check your luggage. The airline representative will weigh your luggage, limit the number of bags, and place a tag on each bag. Ensure you only pack items allowed on the flight and follow the airline's baggage policies.
- Receive Your Boarding Pass - After checking your luggage, the airline representative will give you your boarding pass. Keep your boarding pass safe; you must present it to your flight. Double-check your boarding pass to ensure that all the information is correct, including your name, flight number, and seat assignment.
Kiosk check-in to Get a Boarding Pass
- Locate the Self-Service Kiosk - When you arrive at the airport, look for the self-service kiosk for your airline. The booths are usually near the check-in counters or the departure hall. Look for the signs or ask an airport representative for directions.
- Enter Your Flight Information - Once you locate the self-service kiosk, enter your flight information. This may include your confirmation number, name, or flight number. Follow the prompts on the screen to enter your information correctly.
- Select Your Seat - After entering your flight information, the kiosk will display the available seats. You can select your preferred seat from the available options. Select the appropriate choice if you have any special requests, such as extra legroom or a window seat.
- Pay for Checked Baggage - If you need to check baggage, the kiosk will prompt you to pay the baggage fee. Follow the prompts on the screen to pay for your checked baggage. Ensure only to pack items allowed on the flight and follow the airline's baggage policies.
- Print Your Boarding Pass - After selecting your seat and paying for checked baggage (if applicable); the kiosk will print your boarding pass. Keep your boarding pass safe; you must present it to your flight. Double-check your boarding pass to ensure that all the information is correct, including your name, flight number, and seat assignment.
Copa Airlines Boarding Pass FAQ's
For the offline check-in process, you will have to reach the airport 2 hours before the departure of the flight.
On domestic flights, you will have to reach 45 minutes before the departure of flights and on international flights 1 hour before the departure time.
If the kiosk is not working, you can go to the check-in counter for assistance. The airline representative will assist you with the check-in process.
It depends on the airline's policies. Some airlines allow seat changes for an additional fee, while others do not allow any changes once you have received your boarding pass.