Bamboo Airways Baggage Allowance and Fee
IATA : QH
ICAO : BAV
CallSign : BAMBOO
Founded : 31 May 2017; 5 years ago
Key people : Nguyen Ngoc Trong (Chairman),Nguyen Manh Quan (CEO)
Country : Vietnam
Office Address : : 22nd floor, Bamboo Airways Tower, 265 Cau Giay street, Dich Vong Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi Capital, Vietnam.
City : Ho Chi Minh City
State : Cầu Giấy District, Hanoi.,
Zip Code : 100478
Phone number : (84) 19001166
Official Website : https://www.bambooairways.com/us-en/
You can bring one personal item and up to two carry-on bags, each with a weight limit of 7 kg. For more details, click on (info/carry-on-luggage)
|Carry-on bag(s)||Personal item|
|Weight limit||– For Economy class: 1 piece with a maximum weight of 07 kg (15 lb).
– For Business class: 2 pieces with a maximum total weight of 14 kg (31 lb).
|Maximum weight of 03 kg (6.6 lb)|
– Combined length + width + height of baggage must not exceed 115 cm (45").
– Individual measures for height, length, and width cannot exceed 56 cm x 36 cm x 23 cm (22′′ x 14′′ x 09′′) each.
– Combined length + width + height of baggage must not exceed 80 cm (31.5")
– Individual measures for height, length, and width cannot be more significant than 40 cm x 30 cm x 10 cm (16" × 12" x 1.6") each.
Each checked luggage cannot be more than 203 cm in length, width, or height, nor can it weigh more than 32 kg. For more details, click on (info/excess-baggage)
- Maximum of one piece for luggage weighing between 10kg and 25kg.
- maximum of two pieces for luggage weighing 30 kg to 40 kg
- maximum of three pieces for luggage weighing 50 kg to 70 kg
- 75 kg maximum for bags; maximum of 4 pieces
Please take advantage of the promotion and save up to 70% on additional checked baggage when you order it through Bamboo Airways' official channels at least three hours before departure for domestic flights and five hours before departure for international ones.
Excess Baggage Fees
|Prepaid via website/call center/agents/booking office
(At least 03 hours before scheduled departure time)
|Purchase at the airport
(within 03 hours)
|Weight (kg)||Purchase in Viet Nam (VND)||Purchase in Korea (KRW)||Purchase in Taiwan (TWD)||Purchase in Japan (JPY)||Purchase in Prague (CZK)
||Purchase in Europe (EUR)||Purchase in other markets (USD)|
The total weight of paid excess baggage and free baggage allowance shall not exceed 40 kg per Passenger.
Maximum of extra prepaid baggage
Economy Saver Max
||At the airport
(Within 05 hours of scheduled departure time)
The total weight of baggage that each Passenger is permitted to bring on each flight is known as the Baggage Allowance. The amount of baggage allowed for each ticket class is shown in the table below: For more details, click on (info/baggage-allowance)
- Each piece of checked baggage cannot weigh more than 32 kg (70 lb) or have more than 203 cm in combined length, breadth, and height. Each piece of checked baggage that does not meet the before-mentioned requirements (in terms of weight and total three dimensions) will either need to be repacked by the traveler or sent by cargo.
- According to the rules above, each Passenger on a flight is permitted to check in a maximum of three (03) free checked bags for business class and two (02) free checked bags for economy class, with the total weight of all free checked bags not exceeding the baggage allowance of the ticket class the Passenger has purchased.
- The Passenger shall close the Baggage in line with regulations if the weight and number of pieces of Baggage exceed the restrictions above. Only properly packed, checked bags are accepted for carriage by Bamboo Airways.
Bamboo Airways Baggage Policy FAQ's
You must pay additional costs or check your bags if your carry-on is too large. If you check your bags, your carry-on won't fly with you; instead, it will be delivered to the plane's cargo, where you can retrieve it when the aircraft lands.
Domestic baggage regulations. A decent rule of thumb is that your carry-on bag qualifies as a personal item if it can fit under the seat in front of you. This comprises compact purses, briefcases, laptop bags, and backpacks. Suitcases and other bulkier baggage must fit in the overhead bin space.