For information on tariffs for transportation please visit www.azurair.ru/en/flights/fly-tariffs
The following items are allowed in the baggage but not on cabin:
- hunting knives;
- harpoon guns;
- replicas of any weapons;
- alcoholic beverages (24%-70% ABV) in containers: under 5 l per passenger;
- household knives (scissors) with blades over 60 mm in length;
- alcoholic beverages (under 24% ABV) without volume limits;
- aerosols intended for athletic or household purposes (must be fitted with protective caps): in containers limited to 500 ml or 0.5 kg in capacity, no more than 2 kg (2 l) per passenger.
Azur Air permits passengers to carry one piece of free carry-on baggage. The carry-on baggage should not surpass the maximum weight of 5kg or be bigger than the dimensions of 55 cm x 40 cm x 20 cm. This applies for all classes offered by Azur Air.
Azur Air permits Economy Class passengers to carry one piece of free checked baggage. The checked-baggage should not surpass the maximum weight of 20kg. Passengers flying in Business Class can carry one piece of free checked baggage of maximum 30kg weight. Azur Air permits children under two years old, that don’t occupy seating, up to 10kg checked baggage.
Azur Air only accepts excess baggage on the carriage if there is free space available in the craft. Also it is subject to passenger’s payment of carriage of such baggage. If passenger baggage weight more than what the airline permits then they are have to pay according to fare set by the carrier and remaining in force at the time of payment. Moreover, during booking of the ticket, passenger must inform the airline regarding carriage of oversized baggage. In addition, passengers can make payment for carriage of excess, oversized and overweight baggage through excess baggage check,
Lastly, in case the passenger’s baggage weight and/or size and/or number of pieces are less than at what they pre-booked, then, the distinction in payment paid and actual baggage weight and/or size and/or number of pieces will be returned as per these Rules.
- explosives, demolition equipment and objects filled with them;
- compressed and liquefied gases;
- flammable liquids;
- flammable solids;
- oxidizing substances and organic peroxides;
- toxic substances;
- radioactive materials;
- caustic and corrosive substances;
- poisonous substances and warfare poisonous agents;
- firearms, cold and gas weapons (except in cases and in accordance with the procedures established by the legislation of the Russian Federation);
- gas cartridges, pepper spray, etc., containing or disabling substances.