Arkia Israeli Airlines Cancellation Policy
IATA : IZ
ICAO : AIZ
CallSign : ARKIA
Founded : 1949
Key people : Yaron Amzallag (CEO)
Country : Israel
Office Address : PO Box 39301, Dov Airport
City : Tel Aviv
State : Gush Dan,
Zip Code : 61392
Phone number : +972 3 690 2210
Airline Official Website : https://www.arkia.com/
Passengers can cancel their reservation under the consumer protection law, if all the conditions mentioned below are fulfilled:
- The reservation must be made directly by the consumer either over the telephone or online
- The passenger booked the tickets eight or more business days before the departure of the flight
- The passenger cancel the reservation in writing within 14 days of booking the ticket
- The cancellation of the reservation is made at least seven business before the departure date of the flight
Following are the cancellation fees for flight from Zanzibar and Seychelles
- From 40 days to 30 days prior to the date of departure, 50% of the package value will be charged.
- From 30 days to 21 days before the date of departure, 75% of the value of the package will be charged.
- From 21 days to the date of the departure, 100% of the value of the package will be charged.
Arkia Israeli Airlines Cancellation and Refund Policy FAQ's
You must fax a written cancellation to the fax number +972-3-9600806