Air Panama Cancellation and Refund Policy
IATA : 7P
ICAO : PST
CallSign : AIR PANAMA
Founded : 1980 (as PARSA)
Key people : George Novey (Chairman) Eduardo Stagg (CEO & President)
Country : South America
Office Address : Aeropuerto Marcos A. Gelabert
City : Panama city
State : Panama,
Zip Code : 162
Phone number : +507 316-9000
Airline Official Website : https://www.airpanama.com/en
Air Panama Cancellation Policy
Air Panama has created a cancellation policy under which you can cancel your flight ticket within the first 24 hours of booking your flight; if you forget to cancel your ticket, you can cancel it until before your Air panama flight departure.
Air Panama's 24-Hour Cancellation Policy
As per the Air Panama cancellation policy, if you do not wish to travel, you can cancel the flight within 24 hours of purchase to get eligible for a full refund, and –
- The travel date must be reserved at least seven days before departure.
- Reservation must be booked on airpanama.com.
- The reservation must be canceled within 24 hours to claim a full refund.
- The flight cancellation request can also be requested by calling the airline's customer service.
- The service applies to direct, connecting, and charter flights.
- Flight bookings eligible for this service will be non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The 24-hour cancellation will be applicable for travel within Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Ecuador, Colombia, Uruguay, Bolivia, Mexico, Paraguay, the United States, and Canada.
Air Panama Cancellation Fee
As per the Air Panama cancellation policy, the airline's cancellation fee is non-refundable and varies with the original point of departure, such as –
|Cancellation Fee (in USD)
|Flights within Chile
|Between Chile and South America
|Between Chile and the rest of the World
|Flights within Brazil
|Between Brazil and South America
|Between Brazil and the rest of the World
|Between Argentina and South America
|Between Argentina and the rest of the World
|Flights within Peru
|Between Peru and South America
|Between Peru and the rest of the World
|Flights within Ecuador
|Between Ecuador and South America
|Between Ecuador and the rest of the world
Things to Remember
- Fees and restrictions may apply for cancellations.
- Passengers can cancel online or through customer service.
- Refund options include a refund to the original form of payment or a travel voucher.
- It's recommended to cancel as early as possible to avoid fees or restrictions.
How to cancel a flight
If you need to cancel an Air Panama flight, there are several ways depending on the airline's policies and your personal preferences.
Air Panama cancels booking online.
Air Panama provides an online platform for managing your bookings.
Air Panama cancels the booking via phone.
Contact Air Panama customer service directly by calling their helpline.
Air Panama cancels the booking In Person.
You can visit the Air Panama ticket office or customer service desk in Person if you prefer face-to-face assistance.
Cancellation Due to Weather
In the event of a flight cancellation due to weather, Air Panama will typically provide passengers with the following options:
Passengers can be rebooked on the next available flight to their destination at no additional cost. The airline will try to accommodate passengers on the earliest available flight.
Air Panama Refund Policy
Per the Air Panama cancellation policy, refunds will only be accepted on Air Panama that are active and non-refundable. If canceling the flight after the departure, only airport taxes and boarding fees will be refunded. The other rules include the following –
- Unused airport taxes are valid for refund, regardless of the fare rule, ticket validity, and the class of service.
- Refunds for the unused flight segment can be requested once the trip has been completed.
- For refundable fares without a cancellation penalty, no administrative fees will apply.
- The refund request must be completed before the departure of the first flight segment and having canceled the reservation.
- If the flight has not been canceled before requesting the refund, it will be calculated per the fare rules.
- The reservation purchased with a credit/debit card will process the refund in the principal card account within 12-15 business days.
- Flight reservations purchased within 24 hours of booking will be refunded within seven days from the date of purchase.
Air Panama Cancellation and Refund Policy FAQ's
Yes, you can cancel your Air Panama flight.
Air Panama provides options for canceling your flight.
Refund eligibility for canceled Air Panama flights depends on the fare type and the time of cancellation.
The refund process for canceled Air Panama flights involves submitting a refund request along with the necessary documentation.