Africa World Airlines Check-in and Boarding Pass
IATA : AW
ICAO : AFW
CallSign : BLACKSTAR
Founded : 2010; 13 years ago
Key people : Zhou Yingli
Country : West Africa
Office Address : 2nd and 3rd Floors, UNA Home Building Airport By-Pass Road Airport City
City : Accra
State : Ghana,
Zip Code : PMB CT67
Phone number : +233 24 243 8888
Official Website : flyafricaworld.com
Check-in arrival time at airport:
|Domestic:||60 minutes before scheduled departure|
|International:||90 minutes before scheduled departure|
Minimum required check-in time with baggage:
|Domestic:||30 minutes before scheduled departure|
|International:||60 minutes before scheduled departure|
You may check-in for your Africa World Airlines flight with the following options:
- Online check-in (Web check-in)
- Mobile Check-in
- Ticket counter check-in at the airport
- Kiosk check-in
The following travel paperwork must be organized before arriving at the Africa World Airlines Airport:
- A valid passport or government-issued identification
- E-ticket number
- The name and details of your Africa World Airlines flight
Africa World Airlines Check-in to Get a Boarding Pass
- First, visit the main page of Africa World Airlines (https://www.flyafricaworld.com/).
- To access Africa World Airlines, select the Check-in option.
- Provide the necessary details, including the confirmation number and the traveler's name.
- Choose the "Continue" option.
- Make a reservation and payment for an Africa World Airlines flight.
- Now, finish the check-in procedure.
- Download your boarding pass for Africa World Airlines.
Africa World Airlines Mobile Check-in to Get a Boarding Pass
- Use your mobile device to access the Africa World Airlines App.
- Choose the Mobile Check-in option from the menu
- Enter your surname and the e-ticket number of Africa World Airlines
- follow the instructions on the screen
- Your check-in will then be confirmed.
- Now you can download or save your Africa World Airlines boarding card.
Africa World Airlines kiosk Check-in to Get a Boarding Pass
- You must visit the airport and locate the Africa World Airlines kiosk check-in area.
- To begin the check-in process, touch the kiosk screen.
- Enter your e-ticket number from Africa World Airlines and your last name.
- The details of your Africa World Airlines flight and confirm your check-in.
- Make a copy of your boarding pass.
Africa World Airlines Ticket Counter Check-in to Get a Boarding Pass
- First, find the Africa World Airlines ticket counter at the airport.
- Then, show the agent your Africa World Airlines booking confirmation at the counter.
- Next, the agent verifies your reservation.
- After that, confirm the check-in request.
- Finally, the agent will issue your boarding pass.
Africa World Airlines Boarding Pass FAQ's
Passengers can check in for their Africa World Airlines flight online, through the airline's mobile app, or at the airport. Online and mobile check-in is available 24 hours before the scheduled departure time and closes 2 hours before the flight's departure time.
Yes, passengers can print their boarding pass at home after checking in online or through the mobile app. Passengers can also save their boarding pass on their mobile device and present it at the airport.
Passengers will need to present their boarding pass and a valid government-issued ID, such as a passport or national ID card, to board their Africa World Airlines flight.