Aerolink Uganda Web Check-In And Boarding Pass
IATA : A8
ICAO : XAU
CallSign : PEARL
Founded : 2012
Key people : Captain Catherine Mugo
Country : Uganda
Office Address : Entebbe International Airport
City : Entebbe
State : Lake Victoria,
Zip Code : 00
Phone number : 256 31 7333000
Official Website : https://www.aerolinkuganda.com/en
Check-in arrival time at airport:
|Domestic:||60 minutes before scheduled departure|
|International:||90 minutes before scheduled departure|
Minimum required check-in time with baggage:
|Domestic:||30 minutes before scheduled departure|
|International:||60 minutes before scheduled departure|
Aerolink Uganda Check-In
Customers of Aerolink Uganda have the option to check in online. Through the website of Aerolink Uganda Limited, you can make this reservation. The traveller can then choose a seat and download the electronic boarding card after this. It's important to keep in mind that web check-in for your Aerolink Uganda Limited flight begins 24 hours prior to departure. and shuts down a few hours before to takeoff.
The following travel paperwork must be prepared before arriving at the Aerolink Uganda airport:
- a valid passport or identification card issued by the government
- E-ticket reference
- Your flight's name and other information from Aerolink Uganda
Aerolink Uganda Limited Web Check-in Steps
Steps for Aerolink Uganda Airline Web check-in:
- Visit the Aerolink Uganda Limited Airline's official website at https://www.aerolinkuganda.com and select the Check-in option.
- Please click the continue button after entering the necessary data, such as the confirmation number and the passenger's name.
- Next, book a seat on an Aerolink Uganda Limited flight and pay for it. Finally, complete the check-in process.
- Finally, download your boarding pass from the Aerolink Uganda Limited airline.
Mobile Check-in Steps
Use the Aerolink Uganda Limited App on your phone.
- On the menu, choose Mobile Check-in Facility.
- Follow the on-screen prompts after entering your last name and Aerolink Uganda Ltd e-ticket number.
- Your check-in will then be confirmed.
- Now save it to your phone or download your Aerolink Uganda boarding pass.
Kiosk Check-in Steps
- The Aerolink Uganda kiosk check-in area may be found at the airport.
- To begin the check-in procedure, touch the kiosk's screen.
- Enter your last name and the e-ticket number issued by Aerolink Uganda.
- Check the information for your Aerolink Uganda Limited flight, make sure you checked in, and print your boarding card.
Counter Check-in Steps
- Find the Aerolink Uganda ticket counter by going to the airport.
- Show the counter agent your Aerolink Uganda booking confirmation.
- The representative confirms your reservation then affirm the request for check-in.
- Your boarding pass will be issued by the agent.
Aerolink Uganda Boarding pass
Before boarding an Aerolink Uganda flight, passengers must present the gate agent with both their boarding pass and an official photo ID card in order for passengers to board the aircraft.'
Boarding pass at an airport Kiosk
- Visit the airport of Aerolink Uganda.
- Locate the Aerolink Uganda Limited self-service check-in kiosk,then your last name, enter the confirmation number for your reservation.
- Choose a flight.
- Verify your Information
- Download or print the boarding pass.
Boarding pass at Airline Check-In Counter
- Visit the airport.
- Identify the airline's check-in counter, Aerolink Uganda.
- To check in, present your ticket to the counter agent.
- An employee will confirm your reservation and check-in.
- You can now obtain your boarding pass.
Aerolink Uganda Limited Check-in arrival time at airport:
On all flights, passengers must check in 90 minutes prior to the departure time. For all services and destinations, check-in desks will close 30 minutes prior to planned departure time.
- Domestic: 60 minutes before scheduled departure
- International: 90 minutes before scheduled departure
Aerolink Uganda Boarding Pass FAQ's
Between 30 and 1 hour before to the scheduled departure time of the aircraft, you can finish this task. Only the Aerolink Uganda Limited website or the mobile application can be used to access this service.
Even if you forget to print your boarding card and instead display it on a mobile device, you will still be able to board your aircraft with Aerolink Uganda Ltd.