Aerolink Uganda Airline Cancellation and Refund Policy
IATA : A8
ICAO : XAU
CallSign : PEARL
Founded : 2012
Key people : Captain Catherine Mugo
Country : Uganda
Office Address : Entebbe International Airport
City : Entebbe
State : Lake Victoria,
Zip Code : 00
Phone number : 256 31 7333000
Airline Official Website : https://www.aerolinkuganda.com/en
- Sending reservations and cancelling them will result in full cancellation fees.
- The cancellation fees that the user will be responsible for paying will be at the standard rates set by Aerolink Uganda Ltd and/or other service providers and distributors. The consumer is asked to call and inquire about the cancellation cost before actually cancelling.
- Aerolink Uganda Limited advises the user to purchase medical insurance as well as insurance covering the possibility of cancellations. The terms and conditions mentioned in these policies should be carefully read, advises Aerolink Uganda Limited.
Cancellation No- show Policy
- If tickets have been issued more than 10 days prior to the departure date, there is a $20 cost per ticket.
- 9 to 5 days prior to departure: a cost of USD 50 per ticket
- If you cancel within four days before your departure date and don't show up, there will be no reimbursemen
- No-show tickets may be used again on a standby basis for the remaining time they are valid for a cost of USD 20.
- 10 days or more before the date of travel: If no ticket is issued, there is no fee.
- There is a $20 cost if the ticket has been issued more than 10 days prior to the departure date.
- From 9 to 5 days prior to the departure date: USD 50 fee per firm change OR USD 20 price each standby change.
- Within 4 days of the departure date, there is a USD 100 firm change cost or a USD 20 standby change fee.
- Tickets with a special promotional rate will be subject to different terms and conditions. Before buying tickets, please make sure to verify with Aerolink Reservations.
Refunds for passengers who are unable to travel due to health issues will be considered on an individual basis; however, a handling charge of $30 per ticket is required. Refunds will always be issued within 45 days of the cancellation date. There is no ticket transferability. Prior to the date of travel, fines must be paid in CASH. The ticket is good for six months.
Aerolink Uganda Cancellation and Refund Policy FAQ's
Once you cancel a reservation and ask for a refund, the airline deducts cancellation fees from the amount of airfare that was initially paid. Hence, the amount of the refund you receive is the cost of the airline ticket less any applicable penalties.
Except for Southwest Airlines, every major U.S. airline imposes penalties when changing or cancelling an economy rate flight. Yet, the charges can range from $75 for local flights to more than $400 for international flights.