Aerolink Uganda Baggage Policy
IATA : A8
ICAO : XAU
CallSign : PEARL
Founded : 2012
Key people : Captain Catherine Mugo
Country : Uganda
Office Address : Entebbe International Airport
City : Entebbe
State : Lake Victoria,
Zip Code : 00
Phone number : 256 31 7333000
Official Website : https://www.aerolinkuganda.com/en
When traveling with Aerolink Uganda, it's important to know the airline's baggage policy. Make sure you understand the restrictions for cabin baggage and hold luggage, as well as any additional fees to be aware of before your flight.
- The limit luggage weight for all services is 15 kilogramme (33 lbs) in soft-sided bags.
- Standard checked luggage should generally be 24 inches (60 cm) in height, 18 inches (45 cm) in length, and 13 inches (33 cm) in breadth.
- 12 inches (30 cm) in height, 21 inches (53 cm) in length, and 9 inches (23 cm) in breadth are the dimensions for hand luggage.
Carry On Baggage
Personal items like handbags, tiny umbrellas, walking sticks, coats, and small bag packs can be placed in the overhead compartment or under the seat in front of the passenger, as appropriate. These things are included in the 15 kg/33 lb. of permitted luggage but may not weigh more than 5 kg/11 lb.
Excess/ Additional Luggage
- To accommodate more luggage on scheduled flights, kindly reserve and pay for a separate freight seat in advance. Another 75kg/165lbs of excess luggage will be permitted because to the extra seat. Bookings should be made by contacting Aerolink reservations. Please be aware that any additional luggage must still adhere to the above-described baggage policy.
- You may bring along extra luggage for a fee of USD 3 for domestic flights and USD 4 for trips to Kisumu or the Maasai Mara. Depending on the departure date, this could not be an option.
- If the aircraft is not fully booked on a charter flight and the passengers would want to bring along more luggage, they should contact Aerolink reservations to make the required preparations.
- For return flight passengers who do not want to take extra luggage with them, our ground handlers ENHAS provide a luggage storage service at a cost of USD 5 per bag per night.
Aerolink Uganda Baggage Policy FAQ's
Free baggage will be limited to one item each weighing 32 kg for business class and one item weighing 23 kg for economy class, with overall dimensions not to exceed 62 inches (length+width+breadth).
Unless you're travelling on a basic economy price, airline regulations allow for one carry-on bag and one personal item. But we've all witnessed somebody over packing or selfishly stowing two bags in the overhead compartment. You don't want to adopt their traits. You might not, however, be a one-bagger.