Aer Lingus Baggage Fees & Allowance FAQ's
1. How much can I carry as check-in baggage in Aer Lingus? +
As far today the maximum check-in baggage in Aer Lingus is:-
- The maximum dimension of any single bag should be 158 cm that is length + width + height.
- The weight of any bag should not exceed 32 kg of weight.
2. How much will it cost for excess baggage? +
If your baggage weight is more than the limit then you would have to pay a baggage allowance for the same. For any Domestic sector in India, the limited baggage rate is INR 600 plus GST per kg of weight per coupon including Alliance Air.
3. Is it possible to add baggage after booking my ticket? +
Yes, it is possible to add baggage after booking the tickets. But if in any case it is not informed then the extra charges may reach a higher level.