Ukraine International Airlines Cancellation and Refund information
IATA : PS
ICAO : AUI
CallSign : UKRAINE INTERNATIONAL
Founded : 1 October 1992
Key people : Evgeny Dykhne, Presiden
Country : Ukraine
Office Address : 201-203, Kharkivske Road, Nearest tube: Boryspilska.
City : Kyiv
State : Kyiv,
Zip Code : 201-203
Phone number : 1-800-876-0114
Airline Official Website : https://www.flyuia.com/ua/en/home
Ukraine International Airlines (UIA) has a cancellation policy for all flight tickets. Here's an overview of UIA's cancellation policy:
- Refundable and Non-refundable Tickets: UIA offers both refundable and non-refundable tickets, and the cancellation policy varies depending on the type of ticket purchased.
- Refundable Tickets: If you have purchased a refundable ticket and wish to cancel your flight, you may be eligible for a refund of the ticket cost. However, cancellation fees may apply, and the refund amount will depend on the ticket fare rules and the timing of the cancellation.
- Non-Refundable Tickets: If you have purchased a non-refundable ticket and wish to cancel your flight, the ticket cost is non-refundable. However, you may be able to use the value of the ticket towards a future flight with UIA, subject to applicable fees and fare differences.
- Cancellation Fees: UIA may charge a cancellation fee for canceling a ticket, depending on the ticket fare rules and the timing of the cancellation. The cancellation fee will be deducted from the refund amount for refundable tickets.
Things to Remember
- UIA offers refundable and non-refundable tickets, and the cancellation policy varies depending on the ticket type.
- Refundable tickets may be eligible for a refund of the ticket cost, but cancellation fees may apply.
- Non-refundable tickets are not eligible for a refund, but the value of the ticket may be applied towards a future flight with UIA, subject to fees and fare differences.
Ways to cancel a flight
You can cancel your flight online by visiting the Ukraine International Airlines website and going to the "Manage my booking" section. Enter your booking reference number and last name to access your booking details, and then click on the "Cancel booking" button. Follow the prompts to complete the cancellation process.
Call Ukraine International Airlines
Call Ukraine International Airlines' customer service number if you prefer to speak to a customer service representative. Provide your booking reference number and travel details to the representative, who will assist you with the cancellation process and provide you with any applicable refunds or credits.
If you are already at the airport, you can cancel your flight in person at the Ukraine International Airlines ticket counter. The staff will assist you with the cancellation process and provide any applicable refunds or credits.
If you booked your flight through a travel agent, you can contact them to cancel your flight. They will assist you with the cancellation process and provide any applicable refunds or credits. However, remember that travel agents may charge a fee for their services.
Cancellation due to Weather
Ukraine International Airlines may cancel flights due to inclement weather for the safety of passengers and crew. In case of flight cancellation, passengers can check flight status, contact customer service, rebook their flight, consider alternate transportation, and check their travel insurance for coverage.
Ukraine International Airlines offers refunds for canceled or unused tickets, subject to their refund policy. Here are the key points to keep in mind:
- Refund Eligibility
To be eligible for a refund, your ticket must be canceled or unused, and you must have purchased a refundable ticket or a ticket that allows for refunds.
- Refund Requests
You can request a refund by contacting Ukraine International Airlines' customer service or submitting a refund request form on their website. You must provide your booking reference number and travel details to initiate the refund process.
- Refund Amount
The refund amount may vary depending on the ticket type, fare rules, and applicable fees or penalties. Ukraine International Airlines may deduct cancellation or processing fees from the refund amount.
- Refund Time Frame
The refund process may take up to 14 business days, depending on the payment method and bank processing times. Refunds may take longer during peak travel seasons or due to high volume.
- Refund Exceptions
Ukraine International Airlines may not offer refunds for certain types of tickets, such as non-refundable or purchased with promotional fares. In addition, refunds may also not be provided for tickets canceled due to passenger no-shows or for certain types of fees or charges.
Steps to Cancel a Flight
Currently, it is not possible to cancel a booking online. Please check fare rules before changing or canceling your booking. You can use the following online request form.
Ukraine International Airlines Cancellation and Refund Policy FAQ's
Yes, if your international flight ticket is of refundable type, you can request your refund. Moreover, if you're ticket is not refundable, then you can cancel it within 24 hours of risk-free period.
When talking about international flights, the cancellation fee will be higher than for domestic flights. However, the cancellation charges will differ for every flight, and you can check out their cancellation policy for the Ukraine flight cancellation fee.
If you cancel any non-refundable fare, then you have to pay cancellation fee as per the airline policy. However, you can get refund even if you cancel any non-refundable ticket but within risk-free period for reciveig credit or refund.
You can request a refund if the airline changes your flight time by more than 60 minutes. Also, if the flight time changes are noticeable, you can request a refund.
If your flight is canceled by the airline, you can get a refund. But, if you make any cancellation of your flights, it should be either refundable tickets or in risk-free period for getting a refund.