Ukraine International Airlines Cancellation and Refund Policy FAQ's
1. Can you get a refund on international flights? +
Yes, if your international flight ticket is of refundable type, you can request your refund. Moreover, if you're ticket is not refundable, then you can cancel it within 24 hours of risk-free period.
2. What are the cancellation charges for international flights? +
While talking about international flight, the cancellation fee will be higher than domestic flights. The cancellation charges will be different for every flights, and for Ukraine flights cancellation fee, you can checkout their cancellation policy.
3. What happens if you cancel a non refundable flight? +
If you cancel any non-refundable fare, then you have to pay cancellation fee as per the airline policy. However, you can get refund even if you cancel any non-refundable ticket but within risk-free period for reciveig credit or refund.
4. Can I get a refund if my flight time is changed? +
Yes, you can request refund if the airline changed your flight time by more than 60 minutes. If the flight time changes is noticable, you can request your refund.
5. Do we get refund on cancellation of flight tickets? +
If you're flight is cancelled by airline, you can get the refund. But, if you make any cancellation of your flights, it should be either refundable tickets or in risk-free period for getting refund.