Thai Airways Check-in and Boarding Pass
IATA : TG
ICAO : THA
CallSign : THAI
Founded : 1960
Key people : Chaiyapruk Didyasarin, Chansin Treenuchagron,
Country : Thailand
Office Address : 89 Thanon Vibhavadi Rangsit
City : Bangkok
Zip Code : 10900
Phone number : 011 66 2 288 7000
Official Website : http://www.thaiairways.com/
Check-in arrival time at airport:
|Domestic:||60 minutes before scheduled departure|
|International:||90 minutes before scheduled departure|
Minimum required check-in time with baggage:
|Domestic:||30 minutes before scheduled departure|
|International:||60 minutes before scheduled departure|
You may check in for your Thai Airways flight with the following options:
- Online check-in (Web check-in)
- Ticket counter check-in at the airport
- Mobile Check-in
- Self-Service Kiosk Check-in
The following travel paperwork must be organized before arriving at the Thai Airways Airport:
- A valid passport or government-issued identification
- E-ticket number
- The name and details of your Thai Airways flight
Online check-in to Get a Boarding Pass
Here are the steps for online check-in with Thai Airways:
- Visit the Thai Airways website or download their mobile app.
- Click on the "Check-in" tab and select "Online Check-in."
- Enter your booking reference number or e-ticket number and your last name.
- Next, select the flight you want to check in for.
- Finally, choose your preferred seat (if available).
- Confirm your details and verify that all information is correct.
- Print your boarding pass or save it to your mobile device.
- If you have baggage to check, proceed to the baggage drop-off counter at the airport.
- Arrive at the airport on time, and proceed to the security and immigration checkpoints with your boarding pass and travel documents.
Airport Check-In to Get a Boarding Pass
Here are the steps for offline check-in with Thai Airways:
- First, locate the check-in counters at the airport.
- Then, join the queue for the counter assigned to your flight or travel class.
- Next, present your travel documents (passport or ID) and booking confirmation to the check-in agent.
- The check-in agent will confirm your booking and retrieve your reservation details.
- If you have any checked baggage, inform the agent, and they will weigh and tag your bags and provide you with baggage claim tags.
- After check-in, the agent will provide you with your boarding pass and other relevant documents, such as baggage claim tags.
- Proceed to the security checkpoint with your boarding pass and travel documents.
Mobile Check-in to Get a Boarding Pass
Here are the steps to use mobile check-in for Thai Airways:
Download the Thai Airways mobile app from the App Store or Google Play.
Log in to the app using your booking reference number and last name.
Select the flight you wish to check in for.
Choose your preferred seat and any additional services, such as special meals or extra baggage.
Confirm your details and complete the check-in process.
Receive your electronic boarding pass on your mobile device.
Save or print your boarding pass for easy access at the airport.
kiosk check-in to Get a Boarding Pass
Here are the steps for kiosk check-in with Thai Airways:
- First, locate the self-service kiosks at the airport. These are usually located near the check-in counters or in the departure hall.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to initiate the check-in process.
- Scan your passport or enter your booking confirmation details using the touch screen.
- Confirm your flight details and select your preferred seat (if available).
- If you have any checked baggage, follow the instructions on the screen to print your baggage tags and attach them to your bags.
- After completing the check-in process, the kiosk will print your boarding pass.
- Proceed to the baggage drop-off counter if you have checked your baggage. Otherwise, proceed directly to the security checkpoint with your boarding pass and travel documents.
Thai Airways Boarding Pass FAQ's
Thai Airways offers several options for check-in, including online, mobile, and airport check-in. Passengers can check in online through the Thai Airways website or mobile app, or at the airport check-in counter.
Passengers must present a valid passport or travel document and their booking confirmation or e-ticket when checking in for their Thai Airways flight. It is also important to ensure that any required visas or travel documents are in order before travel.
Yes, Thai Airways offers online check-in for most flights. Passengers can check in online up to 24 hours before the flight departure time and receive their boarding pass electronically.
Thai Airways recommends that passengers arrive at the airport at least 2 hours before the scheduled departure time for domestic flights, and at least 3 hours before the scheduled departure time for international flights.