Singapore Airlines Check-in information
IATA : SQ
ICAO : SIA
CallSign : SINGAPORE
Founded : 1 May 1947; 73 years ago (as Malayan Airways)
Key people : Peter Seah Lim Huat (Chairman) | Goh Choon Phong (Chief Executive Officer)
Country : United States
Office Address : Aviation Consumer Protection Division, C-75 U.S. Department of Transportation 1200 New Jersey Ave., S.E.Washington, D.C. 20590
City : New Jersey Avenue
State : Washington D.C,
Zip Code : 20590
Phone number : +1 (800) 742-3333
Official Website : https://www.singaporeair.com/
Check-in arrival time at airport:
|Domestic:||60 minutes before scheduled departure|
|International:||90 minutes before scheduled departure|
Minimum required check-in time with baggage:
|Domestic:||30 minutes before scheduled departure|
|International:||60 minutes before scheduled departure|
Singapore Airlines Check-in policy
You may check-in for your Singapore Airlines flight with the following options:
- Online check-in (Web check-in)
- Airport check-in
- Mobile check-in
- Kiosk check-in
- Auto check-in
The following travel paperwork must be organized before arriving at Singapore Airlines Airport:
- A valid passport or government-issued identification
- E-ticket number
- The name and details of your Singapore Airlines flight
Online Check-in to Get a Boarding Pass
- Go to the airline's official website.
- Click on the “Check-In” option on the website.
- Select the option from “Booking reference” or “E-ticket number”.
- Enter the required information like “Booking reference” or “E-ticket number” and the last name present in your passport.
- Click on the “Check-In” option.
- Now, either download your boarding pass or you can print it.
Airport Check-in to Get a Boarding Pass
Follow these steps to do your Singapore Airlines check-in at the airport:
- First, find the Singapore Airlines counter at the airport.
- Give your booking details to the person present at the counter.
- The person at the counter will verify your booking, confirm the check-in request, and then they will issue your boarding pass.
Mobile check-in to get a Boarding Pass
Follow these steps to get your mobile check-in done:
- The first step to completing mobile check-in for Singapore Airlines is to download the Singapore Airlines mobile app.
- Once you've downloaded the Singapore Airlines mobile app, open the app and log in using your KrisFlyer membership number or booking reference number. If you're not a KrisFlyer member, you can also log in using your last name and booking reference number.
- After logging in to the app, select the flight you want to check in for. You can also view your itinerary and any other upcoming flights you have booked.
- Next, enter your travel details, including your passport information and any special requests, such as meal preferences or seat requests.
- After entering your travel details, review your information and confirm that everything is correct. Then, select the check-in button to complete your mobile check-in.
- Once you've completed mobile check-in, you'll be prompted to save your boarding pass to your mobile device.
Kiosk Check-in to Get a Boarding Pass
- The first step to completing kiosk check-in for Singapore Airlines is to locate the airline's kiosk at the airport.
- Once you've located the kiosk, select the "Check-in" option on the screen.
- After entering your booking reference number or KrisFlyer membership number, the kiosk will prompt you to enter your travel details, such as your passport information and seat preference.
- After entering your travel details, review the information to ensure that everything is correct. If everything is accurate, select the option to print your boarding pass.
Auto check-in to Get a Boarding Pass
Get a relaxed start to your trip by turning on auto check-in. they automatically check you in 48 hours before your flight departs, for all eligible passengers and flights in the booking. You’ll receive a check-in confirmation via email.
You can turn on auto check-in via Manage Booking once your booking has been confirmed, until 48 hours before your flight departs.
For more information please visit https://www.singaporeair.com/en_UK/us/travel-info/check-in/auto-checkin/
Singapore Airlines Boarding Pass FAQ's
You will need a valid passport and your boarding pass to check in for your flight with Singapore Airlines.
Yes, Singapore Airlines offers online check-in through their website or mobile app.
Yes, you can check in for your Singapore Airlines flight at the airport using the check-in counter or self-service kiosks.