SATENA Airlines FAQ's
1. what should I do if SATANA airline canceled my flight at the last minute? +
You have the option to ask them to book an alternative airline flight for you. Otherwise, you can check with them to get a refund or compensation for the cancellation of your flight.
2. what are your rights if your SATENA airline flight got delayed? +
Getting your flight delayed will create a mess regarding your schedule. in that case, you can ask SATENA airline to give a refund in the form of Food Vouchers or hotel stay.
3. How to get a refund for a delayed or canceled SATENA flight? +
If your flight is delayed by significant time or canceled without any further notice. in that case you can ask them for any refund or booking into next scheduled flight.
4. How can I contact to SATENA airline? +
You can communicate with them through SATENA customer care number: +57 (1) 390 6962.
They also have the option to contact them through email: email@example.com.
5. Do SATENA taking flight during COVID-19(coronavirus)? +
Most of the airlines are making flight scheduled departure or cancellation during COVID-19. You can keep an update about it on SATENA official website.
6. How can I do check-in of my baggage with SATENA airline? +
You have option to do online web check-in, mobile check-in, and at airport check-in.
7. What is the checked baggage weight limit of SATENA flight? +
It totally depends on your flight fare and type. for instance, it will be different for domestic and international flight tickets.
8. What is SATENA cabin luggage limits? +
The cabin baggage is restricted till 5kgs but it also exceed till 7kgs as per your flight destinations.
9. What is the SATENA economy class baggage limit? +
As per the economy class, it will low just like the ticket fare.