Why book with JetBlue Vacations?
JetBlue Vacations allows you to change plans, you can cancel or change, without any added fees. Even the hotels they are parented up with are very flexible, they allow cancellation without fees up to 7 days prior to the day of your stay. They also have MarcusPay, which allows you to make payments over time. You can combine your trueblue point with family and friends, and redeem then for vacations, cars and more. All these advantages will have you plan your trip with more confidence.
Care for your safety
The in-flight safety measures are multi-layered, from disinfecting the aircrafts to giving out disinfectant kits, JetBlue vacations is taking good measures to keep you safe. Even at the destinations the hotel partners have increased their cleaning techniques. There are limited touchpoints, sanitizer dispenser, trained staff, etc.
Provides opportunities to save
By booking vacations, flights, car, etc. with JetBLue vacations you earn trueblue points that you can use for your next vacation. You also get the best deals and by booking all the requirements of your vacation together – through one platform. They also match the price of the same package you may come across somewhere else. If you find the same package with a better price within 40 hours of booking, JetBlue Vacations will match that price too and refund the difference.
When you book with JetBlue vacations you get the VIP treatment, you get discounts, freebies, resort credits and upgrades. They also provide free airport transfers so that you have one less thing to worry about. TO get into your vacation mode earlier you can get your seat before with group boarding B. JetBlue Vacations also provide a free carry-on bag to travelers so they can access the over-head bins a bit early.
Award winning service
Every detail of your trip, from flights to activates, there is a team of experts to help you out with it all for free. In certain destinations concierge service and a team of locals is there to assist you. Lastly, in case anything unusual takes place you will be safe and protected due to the Allianz Travel Protection.
JetBlue Vacations Customer Service
Number - 1-844-JB-VACAY (1-844-528-2229)
Steps to follow when you are booking from JetBlue Vacations website
- On the homepage of JetBlue Vacations you can choose either flight and hotels.
- Select where you will be departing from and where you will be going to, alongside this select the depart and returns dates
- Choose the number of passengers and click on search, you will be redirected to another page.
- Now you will get to select hotels as per your requirements and budget. There will be filters like price range of the hotel, star rating of the hotel, etc. on the right side of the page. This is there to refine the search.
- If a hotel fits your needs you can click on ‘choose the deal’ and then further select room type. By scrolling further down, you can view more hotel information like facilities, view, etc. will also be available.
- Once satisfied you can click on ‘book’ so that you can move ahead with the booking process.
- Next Page will be with Flight itinerary, here you choose your preferred flight. There will be filters on the side which you can use to refine search.
- If you are taking a round-trip then you will next be required to choose flights for the next flight.
- As you proceed an option to add car will be made available, you can do so if you wish or simply continue to checkout.
- On next page you will be required to fill our traveler information and in the case you rent a car then also the information of the person who will be driving. On the same page you can also add travel insurance.
- The final step is the fill out payment information and book your trip.
Breezy weather, bright blue skies and stunning ocean views of Aruba will blow you away. You can also check out the world known diving sites, experience the unforgettable deep sea. The island is alive with sounds, culinary delights and some amazing sights like baby turtle hatchings. You explore your adventurous side and visit the unique beaches or have a relaxing day on the soft-white sand, basically find happiness whichever way you want.
Fort Lauderdale Beach
Love the beach? this is the perfect place for you. Amidst South Florida, this is a must visit destination with plenty good relaxing beach hotels. Charter boat and numerous sailing activities are at dispense for the travelers, and you can also go on the Bahamas Day cruise straight from this destination if you’re feeling a bit adventurous. There is a lot to do in the heart of this destination like lively strip of bars and restaurants, beautiful art galleries, amazing food and of course some shopping spots.
This destination is not only well-known for its beaches but also a good reputation for luxurious spas. The rejuvenating treatments and service of some of the hotels and resorts in Palm Beach is internationally recognized. It is also home to 170+ gold courses, both public and private. They range from championship to executive level.