Jet Airways Cancellation and Refund Policy FAQ's
1. Can I make changes to my booking? +
You can change your booking by visiting the web page. Go to the option “manage my booking” to change your bookings easily.
2. Can I get a refund for my cancellation? +
If you have a refundable ticket with you can easily get a refund. For that, you need to file a refund request. Above all, for more queries contact the Jet Airways customer service.
3. If I miss my flight can I get the refund money back? +
In this case, you will get your refund money back by deducting a few charges.
4. What do I do to cancel my ticket and by what time? +
If you at all need to cancel your ticket, you can do the same from your desktop, from the mobile website, as well as from the Mobile App. The cancellation is allowed up to three hours in case of international flights and up to two hours before the departure of domestic flights. Even if excess baggage is already bought, the rule remains the same.
5. What is the charge for the cancellation of the ticket by a passenger? +
Fifty percent of the basic fare is charged as a cancellation fee. The charge remains the same up to 1 hour before the flight departure time.