Eva Air Cancellation and Refund Policy
IATA : BR
ICAO : EVA
CallSign : EVA
Founded : 8 March 1989
Key people : Lin Bou-Shiu (Chairman) | Chen Hsien-Hung (President)
Country : Taiwan
Office Address : 376, Sec. 1, Hsin-Nan Rd
City : Taoyuan City
State : Luchu Dist,
Zip Code : 33801
Phone number : +1-646-278-6060
Airline Official Website : https://www.evaair.com/en-global/index.html
EVA Air Cancellation Policy & Receive Refunds
You have arrived at the appropriate website if you need to cancel an Eva Air reservation and want to learn more about the airline's cancellation policy. You can review the provided information to put an end to your search. (https://booking.evaair.com/flyeva/eva/b2c/refund-application-login.aspx)
With the freedom to cancel the flight and receive a full or partial refund of the ticket price, Eva Air Reservations allows customers to make the desired changes to their scheduled flight.
- Suppose a passenger books a flight on the Eva Air website 168 hours or more before the scheduled departure. In that case, Eva Air will allow the passenger to rescind the flight and receive a full refund of the ticket price if the cancellation is made within 24 hours of the scheduled departure. The airline's fare policy determines the Eva Air cancellation charge and differs depending on the flight's destination and booking class.
- If a passenger cancels an Eva Air reservation more than 24 hours after reserving it but less than a week before the departure date, the airline charges a fee to the customer.
- It also lets passengers reserve seats on the following trip after the Eva Air cancellation.
- If you manage your ticket order online and pay for it with a credit card, the amount may be credited to the card that somebody used to purchase the ticket.
- Additionally, the airline will credit the same bank account if somebody purchases a direct debit or bank transfer.
Things to Remember
- Refunds: If your flight is canceled due to weather conditions, you may be eligible for a refund of your ticket. Check their refund policy with Eva Air's website or customer service team.
- Fees: In most cases, Eva Air will waive any rescheduling fees for flights canceled due to weather conditions.
- Assistance: Eva Air will work with you to provide alternate travel arrangements if you miss a connecting flight due to a weather-related cancellation.
- Notification: You will be notified as soon as possible if your flight is canceled due to weather conditions. Eva Air will inform you via email, phone, or text message.
Ways to cancel a flight
To cancel your Eva Air flight, you can do so through the following methods:
Eva Air Website:
You can cancel your flight by logging into your Eva Air account on the website, navigating to the "Manage Your Trip" section, and selecting the option to cancel your flight.
You can cancel your flight through the Eva Air mobile app, available for Android and iOS devices. Simply log in to the app, navigate to the "Manage Your Trip" section, and select the option to cancel your flight.
Over the phone:
If you prefer to speak with someone directly, you can contact Eva Air's customer service team. They are available 24/7 and can assist you with canceling your flight over the phone.
Policies and Guidelines for Eva Air Refunds
You must submit a second refund request to cancel and receive a refund. If not, you will not be eligible for reimbursement for your cancellation. First, you must visit the official EVA Air website, press on "Plan & Book," then choose "Refund Application/Inquiry" from the "Book Online section," all of which are located on the homepage. Then, complete the blank fields and adhere to the directions. You should be aware of some return policies and guidelines before requesting one.
- Contact them to set up a refund for tickets bought through a travel agency.
- The device will determine the amount of the refund and the credit to the account used to purchase each ticket accordingly. The balance will be refunded to the following account if the total refund price exceeds the amount paid for the original key.
- If the request for a refund is made within 24 hours of the purchase and made the original purchase at least one week (168 hours) before the departure, may provide a penalty-free 100% refund may be provided.
- Instead of using half of the original price tag cost, refunds for Eva Air's cancellation of new segments may be computed after subtracting the cost of the user segments. After computation, only the airport tax may still be refundable; in that case, a no-refund handling fee and a no-show fee may be applied. Well, passes that aren't refundable are also charged at this rate.
- Refunds for tickets purchased entirely or partially with miles: Fully unused tickets will be refunded in coins for the portion of the tickets purchased with coins, plus taxes. If the miles used to make the reservation are still valid when the refund application is submitted, the miles may also be returned to the account holder who made the reservation. For unused flight segments and taxes, the parts used price tag may be refunded in coins; however, mileage cannot be refunded.
Cancellation due to Weather
Eva Air's cancellation policy due to weather conditions is designed to provide passengers with options and flexibility when flights are canceled or delayed due to weather-related events. Here's what you need to know:
If you cancel your flight due to weather conditions, you may be eligible for a refund of your ticket. Check their refund policy with Eva Air's website or customer service team.
If you choose to reschedule your flight due to weather conditions, Eva Air will work with you to provide alternative travel arrangements. You can reschedule your flight through the Eva Air website, mobile app, or customer service team. Eva Air may also provide accommodations, meals, and transportation as needed.
Steps to Cancel a Flight
Step 1. Open the EVA Air home website after logging in. ( https://www.evaair.com/en-gb/index.html )
Step 2. Move your cursor over the "Manage" tab on the home page to reveal the open drop-down box where various choices are mentioned. Therefore, you must withdraw your ticket by selecting "cancel booking" and tapping on that.
Step 3. The next stage is to fill out the blank field with your information. Enter your last name, first and middle names collectively, and your booking reference number.
Step 4. You can access the entire ticket's data after providing the necessary information. To cancel your ticket, select the next button after you have verified your ticket.
Step 5. You will receive an email confirming the cancellation status once authorized.
EVA Air Cancellation and Refund Policy FAQ's
If your Eva Air flight is cancelled by the airline, you can either request a full refund or choose to rebook your flight for a later date. If you choose to rebook your flight, Eva Air will try to accommodate you on the next available flight. If you are unable to travel on the next available flight, you can choose to rebook your flight for a later date or request a full refund.
The time it takes to get a refund for a canceled Eva Air flight depends on the type of ticket you have purchased and the payment method used. If you have a refundable ticket, you can expect to receive the refund within 7-10 business days. However, if you have a non-refundable ticket, you may have to wait up to 12 weeks for the refund to be processed.
You will receive a confirmation email from Eva Air once your cancellation has been processed successfully. Be sure to check your email and contact their customer service team for any questions or concerns.
In most cases, you can still cancel your Eva Air flight after you've checked in, although cancellation fees may apply. Be sure to check with Eva Air's website or customer service team for more information.
The cost of canceling your Eva Air flight varies depending on your ticket type and the timing of your cancellation. Be sure to check with Eva Air's website or customer service team for more information.