Emirates Airlines Check-in-information
IATA : EK
ICAO : UAE
CallSign : EMIRATES
Founded : 25 March 1985; 35 years ago
Key people : Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum (Chairman & CEO) Tim Clark (President)
Country : USA
Office Address : 55 East 59th Street New York City 10022, New York, USA
City : New York City
State : New York,
Zip Code : 10022
Phone number : +1 800 777 3999
Official Website : https://www.emirates.com/in/english/
Check-in arrival time at airport:
|Domestic:||60 minutes before scheduled departure|
|International:||90 minutes before scheduled departure|
Minimum required check-in time with baggage:
|Domestic:||30 minutes before scheduled departure|
|International:||60 minutes before scheduled departure|
Emirates Airlines' check-in policy is designed to make the check-in process as smooth and efficient as possible for passengers. Here's what you need to know:
It is available from 48 hours to 90 minutes before the scheduled departure time. Passengers can check in online through the Emirates Airlines website or mobile app, select their seat, print their boarding pass, or receive it on their mobile device.
in is available from 48 hours to 90 minutes before the scheduled departure time. Passengers can check in using the Emirates Airlines mobile app and receive their boarding pass on their mobile device.
it is available at Emirates Airlines check-in counters at the airport. Check-in counters typically open 3 hours before the scheduled departure time and close 1 hour before departure. Passengers must present their travel documents and have their baggage checked at the airport check-in counter.
The following travel paperwork must be organized before arriving at the Emirates Airlines Airport:
- A valid passport or government-issued identification
- E-ticket number
- The name and details of your Emirates Airlines flight
Online Check-In to Get a Boarding Pass
- Visit the Emirates Airlines website or open the Emirates app on your mobile device.
- Click on the "Check-in" option prominently displayed on the homepage.
- Enter your booking reference, e-ticket number, and last name, and click "Retrieve booking."
- Select the passengers you want to check-in for and click "Continue."
- Review your flight details and select your preferred seat. You can also choose to change your seat at this point.
- Provide your passport details for international flights, including your passport number, expiry date, and nationality.
- Confirm your contact information, including your email address and phone number, and click "Continue."
- Verify all the information you've provided and click "Check-in."
- After completing check-in, you can download and print your boarding pass. You can also have it sent to your mobile device for easy access.
It's important to note that online check-in is available 48 hours up to 90 minutes before your flight departure time. If you're traveling with checked baggage, you must drop it off at the Emirates baggage drop counter before departure. Check your specific flight details and requirements to ensure a smooth check-in process.
Kiosk check-in to get a Boarding Pass
- Locate the Emirates self-service kiosks or baggage drop counters in the airport's departure area.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to check-in for your flight.
- If you have checked baggage, place your bags on the conveyor belt at the baggage drop counter and attach the baggage claim tags provided by the kiosk.
- Collect your boarding pass from the kiosk or baggage drop counter.
- Proceed to the security checkpoint and immigration, if necessary.
It's important to note that check-in times may vary depending on your destination and flight details. So your flight information and requirements ensure a smooth and efficient airport check-in experience with Emirates Airlines.
Offline Check-in to get a Boarding Pass
This service allows passengers to check-in without an internet connection, saving them time and hassle. This article will guide you through offline check-in with Emirates Airlines.
- Step 1:Where to Find the Emirates Airlines Check-In Counter
Finding the Emirates Airlines check-in counter at the airport is the first stage in the offline check-in process. Most airports have prominent signage pointing travelers to the counters of their particular carriers. If you're uncertain where to go, look for the Emirates Airlines logo or ask an airport employee.
- Step 2:Prepare your travel documents: Ensure your trip documentation is prepared before approaching the check-in desk. These consist of your passport, necessary visas, boarding pass, and any additional documentation your target country may require. These papers must be present to prevent any last-minute problems or delays.
- Step 3: Inform the Check-in Agent of Your Intention to Check-in Offline. Once you reach the Emirates Airlines check-in counter, inform the agent that you wish to check-in offline. The agent will provide a paper form with your personal and travel information. This form will be your boarding pass, so provide accurate information.
- Step 4: Fill Out the Offline Check-in Form The paper form provided by the check-in agent will require you to provide your name, flight number, destination, and other relevant details. Providing accurate information is essential, as errors may cause delays or complications. Once you have filled out the form, hand it to the check-in agent.
- Step 5: Check Your Baggage After completing the offline check-in process, you must check your baggage. The check-in agent will weigh your baggage, ensure it meets the airline's requirements, and provide you with baggage tags. Attach the tags to your luggage to ensure they reach your destination safely.
- Step 6: Proceed to Security Check. After checking in your baggage, proceed to the security check. First, ensure you have all your travel documents, boarding pass, and identification ready for inspection. Then, follow the security procedures and instructions provided by the airport staff.
Emirates Airlines Boarding Pass FAQ's
Go to the official website, visit the online check-in page, put the required information like PNR, name, flight number, and execute the process. It is really easy for customers to complete the process.
Emirates Airlines offers online check-in and mobile check-in from 48 hours up to 90 minutes before the scheduled departure time. Airport check-in counters typically open 3 hours before the scheduled departure time and close 1 hour before departure.
There is no fee for checking in at the airport check-in counter. However, additional fees may apply for baggage or other services requested at the airport.