China Southern Airlines Cancellation and Refund Policy FAQ's
1. How many days does it take for a refund if paid online? +
Usually China Southern takes 7 – 8 business days if you had paid the fare online.
2. How many days does it take for a refund if I paid cash for tickets? +
For the people who paid cash would take more time than online, they will nearly take 20 days to refund your money.
3. Can I apply for a refund after some days of cancelation? +
No, you have to apply for the refund in the given time, it would be better if you apply at the same time, after the given time limit the request will not be considered.
4. What is the free time limit for the cancelation period? +
Passengers can cancel the ticket but the cancelation should be done within 24 hours of booking and the ticket must be of 7 days from the booking or more.
5. Can I cancel my ticket online if my booking is via an agency? +
No, if your booking is through an agency you can’t cancel your ticket online. You can cancel online, only if you book on the official website.