Canceled Allegiant Flights - What's Next?
Allegiant Air announced last week that it would cancel more than 100 flights scheduled between March 1st and April 30th. It said that it was canceling these flights because it had not been able to secure enough aircraft to meet customer demand.
If you were planning to travel with Allegiant Air, you should check its website to see if there are any changes to your flight schedule. If you booked a ticket through an airline agent, you will probably receive a refund. However, if you bought a ticket online, you might need to contact the company directly to find out how much money you will get back.
Why did Allegiant cancel flights?
Check out other options before you decide to cancel your Allegiant flight.
If you're still interested in cancelling your Allegiant flight, here's what you need to know. You can't cancel your reservation through the website. Instead, you must contact Allegiant directly. To find the phone number, visit the allegiant's offical website.
you can use manage trip to Start to change or cancel your flight reservation, select seats, pre-purchase bags, upgrade to Priority Access or add a hotel room or rental car.
- To update seat assignments, make bag reservations, upgrade, change flight dates, or cancel your trip can do online visit website.
- Click on 'Manage Travel' Link then need to enter 6 digit alpha numaric code with passnager first and last name.
- Next page Now you able to see your reservations which have cancel booking, change Trip tab once click.
For a full refund, the passenger should cancel your flight tickets within 24 hours after doing a reservation. Allegiant airlines ticket is non-refundable after the 24 hours, and they will charge a cancellation fee of $75 per passenger. If you’re canceling within one week of your flight booking, then the cancellation fee will be applied. the fee will refund in the form of a voucher credit for future travel and booking.
Make changes up to 1 hour prior to scheduled departure with Trip Flex.
- Including Trip Flex at the time of booking gives you the flexibility to make a change or cancel your reservation up to 1 hour before departure without fees.
- Without Trip Flex, a change fee of up to $75 per person each way will apply, and within 7 days of travel, no changes are permitted and no credit will be issued.
The amenities of Allegiant are non-refundable after 7 days of purchase. If you’re doing flight reservation Trip Flex, you can access to many benefits and can also save cancellation fee. with the help of Trip Flex, you can change or cancel your flight even before 1 hour prior to the flight departure. you can get a refund of your credit even if you change or cancel your itineraries within one week of Trip Flex reservation.
Reservation is non-refundable
- After 24 hours, purchases are non-refundable. A credit voucher good for future travel will be issued for qualifying changes/cancellations.
- Itineraries cannot be changed within 7 days of departure, and no credit will be issued unless you have purchased Trip Flex™.