Air Serbia Cancellation and Refund Policy FAQ's
1. How To Cancel Air Serbia Tickets at Airport? +
Follow these steps to cancel your flight at the airport:-
- First of all, you need to go to the airport where you have decided to board the flight
- After that, you need to visit Air Serbia ATO (Airport Ticket Office)
- You can talk face to face with the Air Serbia executive. After this, you can ask him or her to cancel your flight tickets. Keep in mind that refund will be credited back to the same debit card or credit card via which you had made the payment
2. How long does it take for a refund of Air Serbia reservations? +
If you cancel immediately after booking then you will get your refund within 24 hours. Otherwise, you will get it after 7 days. This can vary according to your class fares.
3. Can I cancel my ticket? +
Yes, you can cancel your ticket. But you will get a refund for only those tickets which are refundable. If you have non-refundable tickets then you can cancel your ticket but you will not get any amount.
4. What happens if my scheduled flight is canceled? +
You will be informed if there will be a cancellation of flights. It would be informed via email or phone. If your flight gets canceled then you will not get refunded. You can get the chance of booking other flights of the Air Serbia network only except New york. Moreover, if you do so then you will not have to pay any amount for booking and you can do this change for free.
5. If I do not get the preferred date of booking after a flight cancellation, will I get a refund? +
However, if you do not get a preferred date of booking then either you can get money or a voucher. This voucher will be available for a certain period. If you do not get your refund then you can contact Air Serbia teams who resolve customer problems. Below the article, you can get customer care numbers.