Air Canada Cancellation and Refund Policy FAQ's
1. What is the refund amount if I have missed a flight? +
In case you have missed a flight the whole ticket price forfeits except for the applicable passenger fee. You will get a refund in the same mode of payment which was originally received.
2. How can I get a refund for the tickets for the bookings through a travel agency? +
In case you book your airline ticket through a travel agency or portal, the airline will refund the amount to the travel agency.
3. To cancel a non-refundable flight with Air Canada, what cost is incurred? +
A cancellation fee of two hundred dollars is incurred to cancel any non-refundable ticket. The rest fare will be provided as an e-voucher. This voucher can be used to book Air Canada flights in the future.
4. Is it possible to get full refund for cancellation of ticket? +
If a passenger cancels the flight booking within 24 hours of purchasing it, the airlines will refund the price of the ticket. Also, a confirmation mail will be sent to the registered mail-id.
5. What if the airline changes my flight time or date? +
Whenever the airline changes the date or time of your flight, without a notice period of fourteen days, then a refund should be given to you. Moreover, if the flight number is changed, then also the customer gets a refund.