Air Arabia Maroc Baggage Policy
IATA : 3O
ICAO : MAC
CallSign : ARABIA MAROC
Founded : April 2009
Key people : Laila Mechbal
Country : Casablanca
Office Address : Yerevan Zvartnots Airport
City : Casablanca
State : middle east and north east,
Zip Code : 1111
Phone number : 971 600 508001
Official Website : www.airarabia.com
Air Arabia Maroc Baggage Policy
Air travel can be exciting, but it can also be stressful, especially when it comes to baggage. So understanding an airline’s baggage policy is crucial to avoid surprises, additional fees, or hassles at the airport. That’s why we’ve put together this guide to help you navigate Air Arabia Maroc’s baggage policy.
Air Arabia Maroc is a Moroccan low-cost airline based in Casablanca, with a network of destinations in Europe, Africa, and the Middle East. Air Arabia Maroc offers competitive fares as a low-cost carrier, but its baggage policy is more restrictive than full-service airlines. However, knowing the rules and planning can save money and have a smooth journey.
Carry-on/Cabin Baggage Policy
Here’s what you need to know about Air Arabia Maroc’s cabin baggage policy:
- Several bags: Each passenger is allowed one cabin bag, with maximum dimensions of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm (including handles, wheels, and pockets).
- Weight limit: The maximum weight limit for the cabin bag is 10kg. Any cabin bag that exceeds this weight limit will need to be checked in as checked baggage and will be subject to additional fees.
- Personal item: Besides the cabin bag, passengers are allowed one thing, such as a laptop bag or a small purse, with maximum dimensions of 40cm x 30cm x 10cm.
- Restricted items: Air Arabia Maroc prohibits certain items in cabin baggage, such as sharp objects, firearms, and liquids exceeding 100ml. Pack your drinks in a clear, resealable plastic bag and present it for inspection at the security checkpoint.
NOTE: Bulkhead seats lack under-seat storage, so all carry-on and cabin luggage must be stored in the overhead compartment during takeoff and landing.
When purchasing or changing your ticket, you may choose the weight of your checked luggage (20 kg, 30 kg, or 40 kg), with no restrictions on the number of items. Passengers who purchase checked baggage at the airport have a small number of alternatives accessible to them. Any weight over the booked checked luggage allowance will be charged at an excess baggage cost. The maximum weight and size for each piece of luggage are 32 kg and 160 cm, respectively. (W+D+L).
Excess or Additional Baggage Fee
|Online Booking (up to 30kg per bag)
|MAD 80 per kg
|MAD 120 per kg
|Airport Booking (up to 30kg per bag)
|MAD 100 per kg
|MAD 150 per kg
|Overweight (31-50kg per bag)
|MAD 200 per kg
|MAD 250 per kg
|Oversize (160-300cm per bag)
|MAD 200 per bag
|MAD 250 per bag
Sports Equipment Fee
- Bicycle: MAD 250 per bicycle
- Golf equipment: MAD 250 per set
- Ski equipment: MAD 250 per set
- Surfboard: MAD 250 per board
air-arabia-maroc Baggage Policy FAQ's
Air Arabia Maroc allows passengers to purchase up to 3 checked bags, each weighing no more than 32kg. For cabin baggage, passengers are allowed one cabin bag with a maximum weight of 10kg and one personal item.
Yes, Air Arabia Maroc allows passengers to check sports equipment as part of their checked baggage allowance for an additional fee. Passengers should notify the airline in advance and follow their guidelines for packing and labeling.
Passengers are allowed to carry liquids in their cabin baggage on Air Arabia Maroc, but they must follow the airline's guidelines for packing and labeling. Liquids must be packed in a clear, resealable plastic bag and presented for inspection at the security checkpoint.