Air Antilles Check-in information
IATA : 3S
ICAO : GUY
CallSign : GREEN BIRD
Founded : December 2002
Key people : Air Guyane Express
Country : Guadeloupe
Office Address : 17 Lot Agat - Immeuble Technopolis 97122 Baie-Mahault, Guadeloupe
City : Guadeloupe.
State : Baie-Mahault,
Zip Code : 97122
Phone number : 0890 648 648.
Official Website : http://www.airantilles.com/
Check-in arrival time at airport:
|Domestic:||60 minutes before scheduled departure|
|International:||90 minutes before scheduled departure|
Minimum required check-in time with baggage:
|Domestic:||30 minutes before scheduled departure|
|International:||60 minutes before scheduled departure|
Air Antilles also offers website check-in for their flights, allowing passengers to check-in from their computers or laptops.
Passengers can check in at thAirportrt using one of the self-service kiosks or by visiting a check-in counter. Passengers should arrive at thAirportrt at least 2 hours before their flight's departure time.
The following travel paperwork must be organized before arriving at the Air Antilles Airport:
- A valid passport or government-issued identification
- E-ticket number
- The name and details of your Air Antilles flight
Airport check-in to get a Boarding Pass
Here are the steps to check-in for your Air Antilles flight at the airport:
- Arrive at the airport at least two hours before your flight's scheduled departure time.
- Locate the Air Antilles check-in counter in the departure area of the airport.
- Provide your travel documents, including your passport, visa (if required), and booking reference or e-ticket number, to the Air Antilles agent at the check-in counter.
- Receive your boarding pass from the Air Antilles agent.
- If you have baggage to check-in, proceed to the baggage drop-off counter, where you will have your baggage weighed and tagged.
Online web check-in to get a Boarding Pass
Here are the steps to check-in online for your Air Antilles flight:
- Go to Air Antilles' website and click the "Check-In Online" button.
- Enter your booking reference or e-ticket number, select your flight, and follow the instructions.
- Verify your personal and flight information, including your name, flight details, and seat assignment.
- If you have baggage to check-in, follow the online check-in instructions and print your baggage tag(s).
- Once you have completed the check-in process, you can print your boarding pass or receive it via email.
Air Antilles Boarding Pass FAQ's
You need to check in at the majority of airports at least 30 minutes before your flight time (airports requiring additional time are listed below, Go to footer note). You must also arrive at the gate 15 minutes prior to the departure time and be prepared to embark.
No, you cannot check-in online if you are traveling with a pet or a child under two years old. You will need to check-in at the airport.