Virgin Atlantic Check-in information
IATA : VS
ICAO : VIR
CallSign : VIRGIN
Founded : 1984
Key people : Richard Branson (founder), Shai Weiss (CEO), Peter Norris (chairman)
Country : UK
Office Address : The Office, Manor Royal,
City : Crawley
State : West Sussex, ,,
Zip Code : RH10 9NU
Phone number : +44 344 874 7747, +44 344 209 7705
Official Website : http://www.virginatlantic.com/
Check-in arrival time at airport:
|Domestic:||60 minutes before scheduled departure|
|International:||90 minutes before scheduled departure|
Minimum required check-in time with baggage:
|Domestic:||30 minutes before scheduled departure|
|International:||60 minutes before scheduled departure|
Virgin Atlantic Check-in Policy
You may check-in for your Virgin Atlantic flight with the following options:
- Online check-in (Web check-in)
- Airport check-in
- Mobile check-in
- Kiosk check-in
The following travel paperwork must be organized before arriving at Virgin Atlantic Airport:
- A valid passport or government-issued identification
- E-ticket number
- The name and details of your Virgin Atlantic flight
Online Check-in to Get a Boarding Pass
- Go to the official Virgin Atlantic website of the airline.
- Select the Check-in option from the airline's page.
- Enter your booking reference, E-ticket number, and last name in the fields.
- You can do it right now to check in other passengers.
- Select the seat on your flight.
- Click on the confirm button, and your web check-in is done now.
- You can download your boarding pass.
Airport Check-in to Get a Boarding Pass
- Find the airline counter at the airport.
- Give your booking details to the person present at the counter.
- The person at the counter will verify your booking, confirm the check-in request, and then they will issue your boarding pass.
Mobile check-in to get a Boarding Pass
Mobile Check-ins are as simple as downloading an app. Follow these steps to get your mobile check-in done:
- Download the airline's official app from the play store or the apple store.
- Press the check-in tab in the app.
- Enter your last name and booking reference/e-ticket number in the given fields.
- Press the confirm button.
- The check-in is done now.
- Select the seat on your flight and make a payment.
- You can download /your boarding pass and print it.
Mobile Boarding Pass
You can get a Mobile Boarding Pass on your smartphone when you use Online or Mobile Check-in. Passengers traveling as a group can keep all their boarding passes together on one device.
Kiosk Check-in to Get a Boarding Pass
Follow these steps to get your Kiosk check-in done:
- Find the airline kiosk at the airport.
- Touch the screen to start the check-in process.
- Enter the required information in the fields like the E-ticket number, booking reference number, and last name.
- Your check-in is done.
- You can print your boarding pass from the Kiosk.
A boarding pass is a document issued by the airline to its passengers that the passengers show to the authorities before boarding the flight. It is a necessary document without which passengers can't' board the flight. Here are the ways through which you can get your boarding pass.
Virgin Atlantic Boarding Pass FAQ's
Virgin Atlantic offers various check-in options. You can check-in online through their website or mobile app, use the self-service kiosks at the airport, or check-in in person at the check-in counters.
You will typically need your e-ticket or booking confirmation, a valid passport (with the appropriate visa, if required), and any other necessary travel documents specified by your destination country.
Yes, Virgin Atlantic allows passengers to select their seats during the check-in process.
If you have a connecting flight with Virgin Atlantic, you may be able to check-in for both flights simultaneously.