Ural Airlines Cancellation and Refund Policy
IATA : U6
ICAO : SVR
CallSign : SVERDLOVSK AIR
Founded : 1943
Key people : Sergei Skuratov (General Director)
Country : Russia
Office Address : 1G Utrenniy Pereulok
City : Yekaterinburg
Zip Code : 620025
Phone number : 00 7 800 770-02-62
Airline Official Website : http://www.uralairlines.ru/en/
The airline permits passengers to cancel a booking. However, certain fares may be non-refundable.In addition to this, if the passenger’s immediate family member dies or the then the airline will refund the ticket, provided that a death certificate is given by the passenger. Moreover, if passenger is unable to travel due to being unwell then they need to provide the following for a refund:
Medical certificate (it is allowed to provide a copy of the certificate certified by a notary), which will indicate:
- clearly readable name, details of the medical institution that issued the certificate;
- stamp of the medical institution that issued the certificate;
- clearly readable position and surname of the doctor who issued the certificate;
- signature, seal of the doctor who issued the certificate and the head physician of the medical institution that issued the certificate;
- date of issue of the certificate;
- correspondence of the dates of illness indicated in the certificate to the dates of transportation. In case of discrepancy in the conclusion, it should be indicated “It is not recommended to fly on the specified dates.”
Upon cancellation/delay of the flight by Ural Airlines, the airline will of course inform the passengers. Moreover, the passenger can choose to cancel their ticket and get a refund instead, without any fines or fees. Furthermore, if the ticket is completely unused then the refund is equal to the fare paid. On the other hand, if the ticket is used then refund is equal to the difference between fare paid and fare applicable for transportation/services used.
Ural Airlines Permits passengers to get a refund, however, certain fares may be non-refundable. In addition to this, the refund value will depend on the conditions attached to the ticket and in accordance with the Air carrier’s regulations. Passengers can also get a refund in the following situations:
- cancellation or delay of the flight
- sudden disease of the passenger
- disease or death of his/her immediate family member.
Moreover, if the ticket is completely unused then the refund is equal to the fare paid. On the other hand, if the ticket is used then refund is equal to the difference between fare paid and fare applicable for transportation/services used. The airline will also only refund the unused portions of the ticket. In addition to this, the airline will refund the ticket to the person who is named on the ticket or whoever paid for the ticket, provided that satisfactory proof of payment is given. Lastly, the passenger also needs to submit valid photo identification of the passenger names on the ticket to get a refund.
Ural Airlines Cancellation and Refund Policy FAQ's
You can contact Ural Airlines’ call centre on 8 800-7700-262, +7 (499) 920-22-52 (free in Russia).
Yes, but this is only possible 24 hours before the scheduled departure of the flight.
The refund request takes 15-20 days to process.
To obtain a refund you can contact Ural Airlines’s contact centre.