Transavia France Check-in information
IATA : TO
ICAO : TVF
CallSign : FRANCE SOLEIL
Founded : 2006
Key people : Nathalie Stubler (CEO)
Country : France
Office Address : Paris-Orly Airport, Paray Vieille Poste
City : .
Zip Code : 91550
Phone number : 08 92 05 88 88
Official Website : http://transavia.com/
Check-in arrival time at airport:
|Domestic:||60 minutes before scheduled departure|
|International:||90 minutes before scheduled departure|
Minimum required check-in time with baggage:
|Domestic:||30 minutes before scheduled departure|
|International:||60 minutes before scheduled departure|
Passengers can avail this service by visiting the online check-in page of Transavia France . Moreover, passengers can check-in via phone, tablet or computer. Passengers can check-in 30 hours prior to the departure of the flight and the online check-in service closes 4 hours (or 1 hour depending on the flight) prior to the scheduled departure of the flight. Furthermore, after check-in is complete passengers can either print out their boarding pass or keep it in their mobile phones. Lastly, at the airport passengers can go directly for security check and boarding gates.
Passengers can check-in by visiting the check-in counter of Transavia France at the airport. To avail it, passengers just need to provide necessary travel documents like identity cards and passports. Passengers should arrive early so that they have enough time to complete all the formalities like baggage drop, check-in, airport security check, boarding, etc. Moreover, the airport check-in usually opens 2 hours prior to the flight and it closes 40 minutes prior to the scheduled departure of the flight. However if the flight is being carried out by a foreign airline then the check-in closes 1 hour before. Furthermore at Urumqi airport check-in closes 50 minutes prior to the departure and at Dubai, Beijing and Madrid airport the check-in closes 1 hour prior to the scheduled departure of the flight.
Airport check-in counter timings
You can refer below to see the specific timings for check-in counter departing from:
- Paris-Orly, Nantes, Lyon or Montpellier: 2h30 to 40 minutes before departure for a flight to a Schengen destination, and from 2h30 to 60 minutes for a flight to a non-Schengen destination.
- Amsterdam Schiphol Airport to other airports: 3 hours to 40 minutes before departure.
- Eindhoven or Rotterdam to other airports: from 2 hours to 40 minutes before departure.
- Lebanon: 3 hours to 60 minutes before departure.
- Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria, Turkey or Israel: From 2h30 to 60 minutes before departure.
- If you are departing from another airport: 2 hours to 40 minutes before departure.