Scandinavian Airlines Cancellation and Refund Policy FAQ's
1. Does Scandinavian Airlines refund flight tickets? +
Yes, Scandinavian Airlines refund flight tickets. Before going through these steps check whether it is refundable or not. As we know that in some cases it is nonrefundable. If it would be refundable then your money will come to you easily. Steps to refund Scandinavian flight ticket:
- You need to check the available options
- Go to the website page
- Click on refund
- Fill the refund form
- Click on ok
2. How long it takes for a refund of Scandinavian Airlines reservations? +
You will not have to wait for more than 30 days. In all classes, it generally comes within 30 days. It does not matter for which class you have applied to refund time is the same for all. For other inquiries, you can connect to customer services. Below you will get the number and email address where you can reach customer care.
3. Can I cancel my ticket? +
You can cancel your ticket. If you cancel then please check whether the money is refundable or not. In the case of Scandinavian airlines, a few routes have refundable and a few have not.
4. What happens if my scheduled flight is canceled? +
If it happens then you can have a rebook ticket. You can set your date of travel. You can rebook your flights again. Either you can set it according to yourself or it would be done itself. You can be asked for the preferable date where you can set your further flying.
5. If I do not get a preferred date of booking after a flight cancellation, will I get a refund? +
You will not get money but you will get vouchers which will be valid for 12 months. It would be better to prefer a date instead of ignoring it.