Ryanair Check-in information
IATA : FR
ICAO : RYR
CallSign : RYANAIR
Founded : 1949
Key people : David Bonderman (Non-Executive Chairman), Michael O’Leary (Group Chief Executive Officer), Edward Wilson (Chief Executive Officer Ryanair DAC)
Country : Ireland
Office Address : Ryanair Head Office, Airside Business Park
City : Swords
Zip Code : K67 Y427
Phone number : 00 353 1520 444 004
Official Website : https://www.ryanair.com/
Check-in arrival time at airport:
|Domestic:||60 minutes before scheduled departure|
|International:||90 minutes before scheduled departure|
Minimum required check-in time with baggage:
|Domestic:||30 minutes before scheduled departure|
|International:||60 minutes before scheduled departure|
Ryanair Check-in policy
You may check-in for your Ryanair flight with the following options:
- Online check-in (Web check-in)
- Airport check-in
- Mobile check-in
- Kiosk check-in
The following travel paperwork must be organized before arriving at the Ryanair Airport:
- A valid passport or government-issued identification
- E-ticket number
- The name and details of your Ryanair Airlines flight
Online Check-in to Get a Boarding Pass
Here are the steps for Ryanair Web check-in:
- Go to Ryanair air main webpage (https://ryanair.com)
- Click on the Check-in options.
- Type in relevant information like the confirmation number and the passenger's name.
- Please select the continue button.
- Download your boarding card from Ryanairs.
Airport Check-in to Get a Boarding Pass
To use Ryanair air's ticket counter check-in service, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the airport and look for the Ryanairs ticket counter.
- Present your Ryanair booking confirmation to the agent at the counter.
- The agent verifies your booking.
- Then confirm the check-in request.
- The agent will issue your boarding pass.
Mobile check-in to get a Boarding Pass
To use Ryanair air mobile check-in service, you can follow these steps:
- Access the Ryanair App from your mobile.
- Select the Mobile Check-in facility option from the menu.
- Enter your surname and Ryanair flights e-ticket number.
- follow the on-screen instructions.
- Now download your Ryanair air Boarding Card or save it on your phone.
Kiosk Check-in to Get a Boarding Pass
- You have to go to the airport and find the kiosk machine check-in area
- Touch the kiosk screen to start the check-in process
- Enter your Ryanair flight e-ticket number and your last name
- Review your flight details and confirm your check-in
- print your boarding pass
Passengers must show both their boarding pass and a government-issued photo identity card to the gate agent before boarding a Ryanair flight. So that passengers can board the plane.
Ryanair Boarding Pass FAQ's
Ryanair offers online check-in, which can be completed on their website or through their mobile app. Online check-in opens 48 hours before your scheduled departure time and closes two hours before the flight. Alternatively, you can check-in at the airport for a fee.
When checking in for your Ryanair flight, you'll need to provide a valid passport or government-issued photo ID. You'll also need to provide your flight details, booking reference, and any other necessary information.
If you miss your Ryanair flight check-in deadline, you may be charged a fee to check-in at the airport. If you miss your flight altogether, you'll need to contact Ryanair's customer service team to discuss your options.