Pobeda permits all passengers to carry one piece of baggage with maximum 36 x 30 x 27cm dimensions. Moreover passengers can also bring a personal item. For instance, this can be a laptop or umbrella, et cetera. Furthermore if passengers exceed the permissible dimensions then they can expect to pay 40–50 USD.
Pobeda permits checked baggage allowance depending on the travel package. For instance, the Basic package does not include any checked in baggage. However, the Maximum and Favourable package include one piece of checked baggage of maximum 20kg weight. Furthermore, checked baggage can be of maximum dimensions of 203cm. Lastly, it is not possible to carry baggage over 32kg weight and 203cm dimensions.
Refer below for excess baggage rates:
For each kilogram of overweight (up to 3 kg):
- 68.30 USD at the airports of the Russian Federation
- 11.8 USD at foreign airports
For overweight from 4 to 9 kg:
- 40.98 USD at the airports of the Russian Federation
- 53.13 USD at foreign airports
The airline permits passengers to carry their sports item with them on their next big adventure. Moreover, the sports equipment can be of maximum 32kg and 250cm. In addition, sports equipment is not a part of free baggage allowance, a fee of 69.81 USD is applicable for transportation of each piece of sports equipment. Lastly, passengers can carry the following items:
|Completeness of one place
|Conditions of carriage
|Golf equipment packed in one container (case)
|One set per person
|One bag with one pair of skis, one pair of poles and one pair of boots with a total weight of up to 20 kg.
|No more than 2 (two) sets per person, the number of units per flight – no more than 20 sets; pre-booking required when buying a ticket
|Bicycle in a case or packaging
|Weight with packaging no more than 20 kg, quantity per flight – no more than 2 pieces. Moreover, advance booking is required when buying a ticket
|Fishing equipment packed in one container (case)
|2 fishing rods, 1 set of tackle per person
Passengers cannot bring the following items in the aircraft (checked or cabin baggage):
- Explosives, explosives and objects stuffed with them:
- Compressed and liquefied gases:
- Flammable liquids:
- Flammable solids: substances liable to spontaneous combustion,
- Oxidizing agents and organic peroxides:
- Toxic substances;
- Radioactive materials;
- Corrosive and corrosive substances:
- Poisonous and toxic substances:
- Other dangerous substances, items and cargo that can be used as a weapon to attack customers, the aircraft crew, and also endanger the safety of the aircraft.
- Weapons: pistols, revolvers, rifles, carbines and other firearms, gas, pneumatic weapons, electroshock devices, daggers, stilettos, landing bayonet knives, except in cases and in the manner prescribed by the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
Pobeda Baggage Policy FAQ's
You can measure your baggage dimension by adding up length, width and height (length + width + height).
The passenger need to report the “Lost Baggage” or “Baggage Claim” counter at the airport
Yes, the airline permits passengers to carry 1 instrument in its case. Moreover, the instrument cab weighs no more than 20kg and booking can be done through contacting Pobeda’s call centre.