Oman Air Check-in information
IATA : WY
ICAO : OMA
CallSign : OMAN AIR
Founded : 1993
Key people : Mohammed Ali Al Barwani (Chairman), Abdul Aziz Al Raisi (CEO)
Country : Oman
Office Address : PO Box 58, Muscat International Airport
City : Muscat
Zip Code : 0011
Phone number : 00 968 24 531111
Official Website : http://www.omanair.com/
Check-in arrival time at airport:
|Domestic:||60 minutes before scheduled departure|
|International:||90 minutes before scheduled departure|
Minimum required check-in time with baggage:
|Domestic:||30 minutes before scheduled departure|
|International:||60 minutes before scheduled departure|
Oman Air Check-in policy
You may check-in for your Oman Air flight with the following options:
- Online check-in (Web check-in)
- Airport check-in
- Mobile check-in
- Kiosk check-in
The following travel paperwork must be organized before arriving at the Oman Air Airport:
- A valid passport or government-issued identification
- E-ticket number
- The name and details of your Oman Air flight
Online Check-in to Get a Boarding Pass
Here are the steps for Oman Air Web check-in:
- Go to Oman Air's main webpage https://www.omanair.com/gbl/en
- Click on the Check-in options
- Type in relevant information like the confirmation number and the passenger's name
- Please select the Continue button
- Download your boarding card from Oman Air.
Airport Check-in to Get a Boarding Pass
To use the Oman Air ticket counter check-in service, you can follow these steps:
- First, go to the airport and look for the Oman Air ticket counter.
- Then, present your Oman Air booking confirmation to the agent at the counter.
- The agent verifies your booking
- Then confirm the check-in request
- The agent will issue your boarding pass.
Mobile check-in to get a Boarding Pass
To use the Oman Air mobile check-in service, you can follow these steps:
- Access the Oman Air App from your mobile
- Select the Mobile Check-in facility option from the menu
- Enter your surname and Oman Air flights e-ticket number
- follow the on-screen instructions
- Now download your Oman Air air Boarding Card or save it on your phone
Kiosk Check-in to Get a Boarding Pass
- You have to go to the airport and find the kiosk machine check-in area
- Touch the kiosk screen to start the check-in process
- Enter your Oman Air flight e-ticket number and your last name
- Review your flight details and confirm your check-in
- print your boarding pass
Oman Air Boarding Pass FAQ's
Passengers can check-in for their Oman Air flight as early as 24 hours before the scheduled departure time and as late as 60 minutes before the departure time for international flights, and 45 minutes before the departure time for domestic flights.
Passengers need to present a valid passport or other government-issued photo identification, as well as their Oman Air booking confirmation or e-ticket.
If you experience difficulty checking in for your Oman Air flight, you can contact the Oman Air customer service center for assistance.
Yes, passengers can choose their seat during check-in for their Oman Air flight. Passengers can either select their preferred seat online during the check-in process or choose their seat at the airport counter.