In case due to any reason flight disruption occurs, your flight will get rebooked on its own maximum within an hour. If the rebooked flight doesn’t suit you, you can do it yourself through the official website or mobile app.
Lufthansa Airlines Check-in Information
IATA : LH
ICAO : DLH
CallSign : LUFTHANSA
Founded : 6 January 1953; 67 years ago
Key people : Carsten Spohr, (Chairman & CEO)
Country : Germany
Office Address : 640 Hempstead Turnpike East Meadow, NY 11554
City : Cologne
State : North Rhine-Westphalia,
Zip Code : 11554
Phone number : +1 (800) 645-3880
Official Website : https://www.lufthansa.com/
Check-in arrival time at airport:
|Domestic:||60 minutes before scheduled departure|
|International:||90 minutes before scheduled departure|
Minimum required check-in time with baggage:
|Domestic:||30 minutes before scheduled departure|
|International:||60 minutes before scheduled departure|
Lufthansa Airlines Check-in policy
You may check-in for your Lufthansa Airlines flight with the following options:
- Online check-in (Web check-in)
- Airport check-in
- Mobile check-in
- Kiosk check-in
The following travel paperwork must be organized before arriving at the Lufthansa Airlines Airport:
- A valid passport or government-issued identification
- E-ticket number
- The name and details of your Lufthansa Airlines flight
Online Check-in to Get a Boarding Pass
Here are the steps for Lufthansa Web check-in:
- Go to Lufthansa air main webpage (http://lufthansa.com/)
- Click on the Check-in options
- Type in relevant information like the confirmation number and the passenger's name
- Please select the Continue button
- Download your boarding card from Lufthansas.
Airport Check-in to Get a Boarding Pass
To use Lufthansa Air's ticket counter check-in service, you can follow these steps:
- First, go to the airport and look for the Lufthansa ticket counter.
- Then, present your Lufthansa booking confirmation to the agent at the counter.
- The agent verifies your booking
- Then confirm the check-in request
- The agent will issue your boarding pass.
Mobile check-in to get a Boarding Pass
To use the Lufthansa Air mobile check-in service, you can follow these steps:
- Access the Lufthansa App from your mobile
- Select the Mobile Check-in facility option from the menu
- Enter your surname and Lufthansa flights e-ticket number
- follow the on-screen instructions
- Now download your Lufthansa air Boarding Card or save it on your phone
Kiosk Check-in to Get a Boarding Pass
- You have to go to the airport and find the kiosk machine check-in area
- Touch the kiosk screen to start the check-in process
- Enter your Lufthansa flight e-ticket number and your last name
- Review your flight details and confirm your check-in
- print your boarding pass
Lufthansas Boarding pass
Passengers must show their boarding pass and a government-issued photo identity card to the gate agent before boarding a Lufthansa flight. So that passengers can board the plane.
Lufthansa airlines Boarding Pass FAQ's
You can always have your seat reservation done as per your choice. You just have to make sure the reservation is done before 52 hours of departure time.
Yes, you can complete your check-in online if you have max 2 errors in first and last name with respect to the document you would be showing at the security check.
Yes, it is possible to receive a boarding card for Lufthansa through the website. After you have completed the online check-in process, it is time to select a seat and print your boarding card.