Kuwait Airways Cancellation and Refund Policy FAQ's
1. Does Kuwait Airways refund flight tickets? +
Yes, you can get a refund for your cancelled flight tickets. For non-refundable tickets, you will not get the money but for dependable tickets, you will get the refund amount back without detecting any penalty charges. Its take 14-21 days to get refund.
2. What time is taken to get my refund? +
If you purchase the ticket using a credit card you will get the necessary refund within 7 days. In case of cash or cheque, you will get the refund amount within 20 days of the request receipt.
3. What happens if airline cancel my scheduled flight? +
Whenever, any cancellation is done by the airline itself, regardless of cause, a full refund is issued.
4. How do I know about flight cancellation update? +
You can check online for such information. If any flight cancellation takes place, the update is mailed to the registered mail-id and messaged to the customer’s mobile number.
5. Can I cancel my ticket without any cancellation fee being charged? +
Yes, surely you can cancel your Kuwait Airways reservations within 24 hours of booking the ticket. No cancellation fee is charged in this case.
6. What is Kuwait Airways Customer care number? +