Japan Airlines Cancellation and Refund Policy FAQ's
1. Are cancellation fees applied? +
Yes, cancellation fees are applied based on your flight ticket fare conditions. All of these conditions are present in the confirmation email and your ticket.
2. If my ticket reservation is for two people, can I cancel only one of them? +
Yes, you can cancel the reservation for one person if the ticket booking was for two people. One can do the modification online and ask for a refund for the cancellation as applicable.
3. Can I ask for a refund online from India? +
Refund facilities online for India are unavailable. You will have to contact the Japan Airlines branch in India for further assistance.
4. Are there issues due to currency during refund? +
Yes, there are currency restrictions for a few countries where there are restrictions on monetary transactions due to currency. Refunds for some countries are not possible due to the same.
5. What is the time required for the refund to take place? +
The time required for refund depends upon the payment method. For payments via credit cards, it may take up to one or two months depending upon the bank. If the payment is done in cash at the office, it takes about two weeks for the refund to take place.