Icelandair Airlines Cancellation and Refund Policy FAQ's
1. How to cancel tickets online? +
You can cancel your flight ticket through the official website in the manage booking section.
2. Can I claim compensation if the cancellation was by the airline? +
If your flight cancellation occurs with a notice before less than 14 days then you can claim for compensation.
3. How long does it take for a refund to take place? +
The time it takes for a refund to process depends on the payment method you use during the purchase.
4. Can I cancel my ticket on the official website if my booking is via an agency? +
No, you can’t cancel your ticket on the official website if you purchase your ticket via an agency.
5. Where can I find my cancellation and refund details? +
You can find these details on the ticket or the confirmation email.