Hong Kong Airlines Check-in
IATA : HX
ICAO : CRK
CallSign : BAUHINIA
Founded : 2001
Key people : Hou Wei (Chairman) Sun Jianfeng (Chief Executive Officer)/
Country : Hong Kong
Office Address : 7th Floor, One Citygate, 20 Tat Tung Road
City : Tung Chung
State : Lantau,
Zip Code : .
Phone number : +852 3916 3666
Official Website : https://www.hongkongairlines.com/en_HK/homepage
Passengers can do online check-in 48 hours before scheduled departure, this can be done easily and securely via the online check-in page. Online check-in closes one and a half hours before the flight’s scheduled departure. Also, passengers traveling to and from the US can only check-in 24 hours before departure. Lastly, passengers who need special assistance, small children and unaccompanied minors cannot use online check-in.
Following passengers cannot use online check-in:
- Passengers with E or I class
- Passengers traveling with U.S connecting flights
- Minors who are unaccompanied
- Passengers travelling with children or infants
- Passenger who need medical assistance or wheelchair
Passengers are advised to report for airport check-in at least 2hours and 30 minutes before the flight is scheduled to depart. The check-in counter closes 40 minutes before the scheduled departure of the flight. The boarding gates close 20 minutes before the departure of the flight.
For more information please visit hx.hongkongairlines.com/en_HK/airport-information/hong-kong/check-in
It is also important to note the following:
- Passengers should proceed to check-in drop their bags 2 hours before the scheduled flight
- Passengers should board 40 minutes before the scheduled flight.
- You may not be permitted to travel when the gate is closed 20 minutes before departure of the flight.
- Passengers should proceed to security check 60 mini before the scheduled flight.