British Airways Cancellation and Refund Policy FAQ's
1. Is taking Avios for a refund instead of ticket amount beneficial? +
If you are considering transferring your ticket value to Avios, you will surely be benefitted. Doing this will help you get a 100 percent bonus compared to if you get the Avios otherwise.
2. Can we change the refund option once selected? +
Once you choose your refund option as Avios then that will be how your ticket value will get refunded. You cannot change your refund option once chosen.
3. If for a refund I chose a voucher, how much time will it take to receive it? +
If you choose to get your ticket value refunded in the form of a voucher, you will receive it in the form of an email. It will take about seven days after you apply for it.
4. Do I get a refund on Wi-Fi? +
Yes, if you don’t use the Wi-Fi onboard or you are unable to connect or in case your Wi-Fi didn’t work in your flight, you can ask for a refund. You will be provided with a receipt for the same.
5. After cancelling the flight can I rebook? +
After your ticket has been canceled, you can go for rebooking your flight. You can do it online on the official website through the manage booking section.