Air China Cancellation and Refund Policy FAQ's
1. Can I cancel a flight online whose booking is via an agency? +
No, for booking via an agency you will have to request the agency for your cancellation. You can only cancel flights online whose booking is via the official website.
2. How long will my refund take? +
The time it takes to refund your amount depends largely on your ticket conditions and your payment method. It will take a maximum of one month and if it is taking longer you can contact the service center.
3. After I cancel my flight, will the refund take place automatically? +
No, after you cancel your flight you will have to apply for a refund separately. You have to fill a request refund form which will also be a confirmation of your ticket cancellation.
4. What do I include in my refund request? +
You have to mention your flight details according to your confirmation email. Also, mention your bank details about and your payment method details.
5. Can I ask for a refund for a partially used ticket? +
For a partially used ticket, the refund policies that will be applicable depends on the flight ticket conditions and your itinerary. If refund policies are applicable you will receive the appropriate refund amount.